I'm trying to go back to dark mode but it won't let me unless I turn off a theme I tried. However when I go to the theme section I see no options to change it?
    10-30-2019 05:58 AM
    I had this a couple of times, I think I just reverted to the default theme the one with the colour gradient splash wallpaper and it fixed it.

Probably explained this really badly but hope it helps.
    10-30-2019 06:14 AM
    Pretty sure dark mode is only available on the default theme. However, there are themes in Galaxy Themes that are default dark.
    10-30-2019 06:27 AM
    Ok but how do I go back to the default? I seem to have nothing to select
    10-30-2019 06:59 AM
    Ok but how do I go back to the default? I seem to have nothing to select
    Go to galaxy themes and swipe the page down to reveal "my themes" (for some reason it hides this when you open galaxy themes) the default theme won't with any others you've installed should appear there.

If it's not there you have a bit of a problem... You could try searching for it to reinstall.
    10-30-2019 08:19 AM
    Go to galaxy themes and swipe the page down to reveal "my themes" (for some reason it hides this when you open galaxy themes) the default theme won't with any others you've installed should appear there.

If it's not there you have a bit of a problem... You could try searching for it to reinstall.
    Thank you! I couldn't find the defaults. Would never have thought to pull down on the page.
    11-03-2019 06:53 PM
    Thank you! I couldn't find the defaults. Would never have thought to pull down on the page.
    You're welcome. It's a bit of a mind boggling UI decision lol.
    mary beth hale likes this.
    11-04-2019 08:20 AM
    You're welcome. It's a bit of a mind boggling UI decision lol.
    You know ow what else is mind boggling ?
    You go to the GALAXY App Store under My Page click on "All" then themes it lists all your themes there,icons,wallpaper you download.
    11-04-2019 08:27 AM
    You know ow what else is mind boggling ?
    You go to the GALAXY App Store under My Page click on "All" then themes it lists all your themes there,icons,wallpaper you download.
    I'm not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic?

That wouldn't have helped her though, the default theme doesn't show there as it's not downloaded by the user.
    11-04-2019 08:38 AM
    I'm not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic?

That wouldn't have helped her though, the default theme doesn't show there as it's not downloaded by the user.
    No lol not sarcastic
    Its crazy that they put themes you downloaded there . I found that last week and was like wow
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-04-2019 08:44 AM
    No lol not sarcastic
    Its crazy that they put themes you downloaded there . I found that last week and was like wow
    Ah, ok lol. Yeah they have the same problem in the settings app, it sometimes feels like they make the UI difficult to navigate on purpose.
    mustang7757 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-04-2019 08:49 AM
    Pretty sure dark mode is only available on the default theme. However, there are themes in Galaxy Themes that are default dark.
    Yeah... I discovered that some of the ones you download don't allow dark mode.
    gendo667 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-04-2019 09:04 AM
    Ah, ok lol. Yeah they have the same problem in the settings app, it sometimes feels like they make the UI difficult to navigate on purpose.
    Yeah , I mean who going to the Galaxy app store looking for themes . They make some things easy and others you scratch your head lol
    11-04-2019 09:45 AM
    Yes, everytime I tried changing my wallpaper, it brought me to the Galaxy store! I mean really!!! For a friggen wallpaper? It's nice Samsung has tried to make things easier, but I really don't need to go to the Galaxy store to change a wallpaper!!! Even if the image I wanted was in my gallery, to the Galaxy store we go lol! I'm assuming it's part of the Ui. Yes it makes it simpler in some respects, but I'm really not liking it. Just let me change my wallpaper!
    11-04-2019 10:41 PM
    No lol not sarcastic
    I just found that our yesterday when I tried a free theme from the Samsung Store and then decided I didn't like it and wanted to change back to the default theme.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    11-04-2019 11:53 PM
    I just found that our yesterday when I tried a free theme from the Samsung Store and then decided I didn't like it and wanted to change back to the default theme.
    They like putting things everywhere but hide it
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-04-2019 11:59 PM