Is it normal that when i'm scrolling down on instagram the dark images look blurry only when moving?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

It's like you see the dark pixels moving up or down. My samsung galaxy s10 plus is new so I don't know if this is normal because my previous phone didn't do that.

thegreenalien

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
So, I did clear the cache and data. I even reset my phone to see if it stops doing that. I did some research yesterday and I found out about something called "black smear". I found some videos about it and that's definitely what happens to my phone. It's worst when in low light or night mode. Apparently it's normal on AMOLED screens. It's just that on my phone is very noticeable and I don't like it. Thank you tho!

Yeah, apparently :'(

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So, I did clear the cache and data. I even reset my phone to see if it stops doing that. I did some research yesterday and I found out about something called "black smear". I found some videos about it and that's definitely what happens to my phone. It's worst when in low light or night mode. Apparently it's normal on AMOLED screens. It's just that on my phone is very noticeable and I don't like it. Thank you tho!
Hi, welcome !
You mean black crush like in videos?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs