12-20-2019 07:01 PM
33 12
tools
    Not that it has anything to do with anything and I know so far my SOT has been slightly less than when I used the S10 the other day... But this is my battery with my V30 today since taking it off the charger at 5AM
    Attached Thumbnails Battery life-screenshot_20191218-145139.jpg  
    12-18-2019 02:56 PM
    I see what you are saying. I don't really like seeing my battery percentage indicator on my S10's lockscreen. My battery life is pretty good - I'm a moderate/light user though. I listen to about an hour of music a day; have data on all day; make a few phone calls; use it for an hour on my lunch break at work; and I can usually come home with about 60-65% left.

Standby time leaves a bit to be desired, to be honest; but I'd rather the battery last the way it is based on my usage patterns.
    12-19-2019 01:29 PM
    I'd have to say I'm a light user during the workday. However, my battery life seems to be ok. Actually if I use fast charge all the time, my battery hovers around 70 to 100%. This is because I have wireless fast charging in the car and I'm in the road 30 minutes both ways for work. Generally speaking this S10+ is the best phone I've ever touched.
    gendo667 likes this.
    12-19-2019 02:35 PM
    I'd have to say I'm a light user during the workday. However, my battery life seems to be ok. Actually if I use fast charge all the time, my battery hovers around 70 to 100%. This is because I have wireless fast charging in the car and I'm in the road 30 minutes both ways for work. Generally speaking this S10+ is the best phone I've ever touched.
    Welcome to the forums by the way.
    12-19-2019 03:02 PM
    I see what you are saying. I don't really like seeing my battery percentage indicator on my S10's lockscreen. My battery life is pretty good - I'm a moderate/light user though. I listen to about an hour of music a day; have data on all day; make a few phone calls; use it for an hour on my lunch break at work; and I can usually come home with about 60-65% left.

Standby time leaves a bit to be desired, to be honest; but I'd rather the battery last the way it is based on my usage patterns.
    12-20-2019 05:15 AM
    I've already had to replace my s10 after having it less than 3 months. Apparently "Connect your charger"(when it's already connected) is a common issue, aling with estimated charging to full battery ua over 6 hours.
    I'm fearful the s10 is under 12 months factory warranty, especially since the phone hadn't been damaged.
    I really wanted to like this phone, but it's causing more inconveniences than conveniences for me right now
    12-20-2019 05:24 AM
    I've already had to replace my s10 after having it less than 3 months. Apparently "Connect your charger"(when it's already connected) is a common issue, aling with estimated charging to full battery ua over 6 hours.
    I'm fearful the s10 is under 12 months factory warranty, especially since the phone hadn't been damaged.
    I really wanted to like this phone, but it's causing more inconveniences than conveniences for me right now
    Honestly, I agree. The battery issue along with the inconvenience of not being able to get a good case with built in screen protector and it seems lack of good tempered glass screen protector choices besides ones that are 30-50 dollars, more trouble than what it's worth. That's why I sent it back. But, to each their own.
    12-20-2019 08:03 AM
    I'm so sorry this happened to you! Are you going to get another phone or stick it out with your S10?
    12-20-2019 07:01 PM
33 12