Well I got the update notification on Christmas, didn't know what it was until after the update. Once I figured out it was Android 10 I went and looked at several reviews and comparisons to Android 9. I'm now using the full screen gestures, which is taking some getting used to. I was using the indicatorless gestures before and all was well but now it's like learning them all over again. My biggest issue thus far is, I'm a swipe typer and words that start with P keep causing me to close my keyboard. Second to that is I keep opening Google Assistant when trying to go home and of course when I forget it's a side swipe to go back. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it just like with the others.

My biggest complaint, unless I'm missing something, which I hope I am and I'm hoping you all can help me find, is I can no longer just see how long my phone had been unplugged. I see an estimate of how long my battery will last. When plugged in I can see how long until a full charge. There's a nifty little, as in small and undetailed, graph, but no days, hours and minutes since a full charge. One of the things mentioned in the reviews was Android 9 did a lot to extend battery life, well Android 10 goes even farther. Yeah but how am I supposed to know? Hopefully I'm just missing something. I'm not overly obsessed but I did occasionally like checking my end of day just to see where I'm at and since my day usually crosses the dateline it's that much more fun to try and decipher whatever it's showing me. Android 10, where's my battery use?-screenshot_20191227-200615_device-20care.jpegAndroid 10, where's my battery use?-screenshot_20191227-200627_device-20care.jpegAndroid 10, where's my battery use?-screenshot_20191227-200638_device-20care.jpeg
    12-27-2019 07:26 PM
    I agree I don't see it either
    VidJunky likes this.
    12-27-2019 11:50 PM
    I still have it. Settings, device content there it is. How you also get it.
    12-28-2019 10:28 AM
    Where do you see it?
    12-28-2019 10:59 AM
    I agree I don't see it either
    Same here. I don't see it.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    12-28-2019 12:14 PM
    Same here. I don't see it.
    I like the old design better , the graphs just was easier .
    Laura Knotek, VidJunky and AmyC76 like this.
    12-28-2019 12:19 PM
    I like the old design better , the graphs just was easier .
    I like the old design better too. Perhaps they'll bring it back or make something similar in a future update.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    12-28-2019 01:02 PM
    It's there in your graphs. The blue areas are where it's charging. When the blue stops that's when you unplugged it.
    12-29-2019 04:46 AM
    Not sure what device you have but the screen shots I'm showing is exactly how S10 users always get it. What is Device Content? That's not even a thing on the S10, at least it doesn't show anything when I search for it from the settings. I think you've stumbled into an alternate universe where things are similar but completely different. LOL.

mustang7757 and Laura Knotek, I completely agree that the simple graph, with the numeric display for us nomries, was the best. I can't see them bringing it back... Maybe for A11 when enough people complain, but this looks like what we get.

shadwellal yep those are graphs and the legend does say that blue indicates charging.

Now if it would just tell me how long it's been since it stopped charging that would be great. Guess I could start a timer every time I unplug, which would probably only affect my battery use a little, and of course I'd forget to turn it off, probably for days... Anyway.

Since the update has anyone else noticed any other annoyances big or small? Missing items? This full screen gestures thing is getting to be a pain.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    12-29-2019 05:37 AM
    Not sure what device you have but the screen shots I'm showing is exactly how S10 users always get it. What is Device Content? That's not even a thing on the S10, at least it doesn't show anything when I search for it from the settings. I think you've stumbled into an alternate universe where things are similar but completely different. LOL.

mustang7757 and Laura Knotek, I completely agree that the simple graph, with the numeric display for us nomries, was the best. I can't see them bringing it back... Maybe for A11 when enough people complain, but this looks like what we get.

shadwellal yep those are graphs and the legend does say that blue indicates charging.

Now if it would just tell me how long it's been since it stopped charging that would be great. Guess I could start a timer every time I unplug, which would probably only affect my battery use a little, and of course I'd forget to turn it off, probably for days... Anyway.

Since the update has anyone else noticed any other annoyances big or small? Missing items? This full screen gestures thing is getting to be a pain.
    That's it so far
    12-29-2019 03:32 PM