Does anyone know what settings to change so that you're prompted to choose between the main phone number or Google Voice number each time you make a call? I have a new N10 and can't figure out how to do this.

This probably sounds like a PIA to most of you but I really need this. I'm a massage therapist and I call clients by selecting them in my scheduling app and I always want to call from my Google Voice number, so I desperately need to figure out how to do this.

I had a Note 10 a few months ago, which also defaulted to the main number and someone at a Best Buy store was able to figure how to do this. I've looked at settings in both apps and dont see a way to do it. I also tried deleted the default of the main number through device settings--rather than settings in the dialer app itself.

Pixel phones, which I'm more familiar with, do this by default, but Samsungs apparently don't.

Thanks!
    01-09-2020 10:15 AM
    Does anyone know what settings to change so that you're prompted to choose between the main phone number or Google Voice number each time you make a call? I have a new N10 and can't figure out how to do this.

This probably sounds like a PIA to most of you but I really need this. I'm a massage therapist and I call clients by selecting them in my scheduling app and I always want to call from my Google Voice number, so I desperately need to figure out how to do this.

I had a Note 10 a few months ago, which also defaulted to the main number and someone at a Best Buy store was able to figure how to do this. I've looked at settings in both apps and dont see a way to do it. I also tried deleted the default of the main number through device settings--rather than settings in the dialer app itself.

Pixel phones, which I'm more familiar with, do this by default, but Samsungs apparently don't.

Thanks!
    Go into the VOICE app settings. Its under "Calls started from this devices phone app"
    Apple2Droid and kct1975 like this.
    01-09-2020 10:36 AM
    Go into the VOICE app settings. Its under "Calls started from this devices phone app"
    Thanks!!
    kct1975 likes this.
    01-09-2020 11:48 PM