Upgrade to S20? Or My S10 is till the king?

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
Alright, we all know that Samsung is going to make a debut for their flagship 2020 and thanks to Max Winebach, We know it is S20/S20PLUS/S20ULTRA

Will you upgrade?
For the camera?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Alright, we all know that Samsung is going to make a debut for their flagship 2020 and thanks to Max Winebach, We know it is S20/S20PLUS/S20ULTRA

Will you upgrade?
For the camera?
It depends.....I really want to wait for the Next Note but since i have both the S10+ and Note 10+ it would depend on how sweet the trade in deal would be for S10+ and how great the camera is on the S20 Ultra.
I don't think it will be sweet enough but that remains to be seen.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think that question is very subjective. Some users may want to upgrade while others may keep their S10. Maybe wait until the S20 has been out for a while so you can see real-life reviews and tests of the camera; and then make a decision?

Good luck, and let us know what you decide!

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
nope.

Waiting for the MS Duo.

They'd have to give me money to use that.

Microsoft are a total unknown quantity in this area. This is their first Android phone, there's no way of knowing how much of a broken mess it will be or whether it will ever see an update.

Microsoft under Nadella are also incredibly cutthroat when it comes to their products and services. This won't be like essential clinging to their phone like a mother protecting her sickly child... If the duo doesn't perform well, they'll just cut it loose and anyone who shelled out the 1500 doll hairs they will likely want for it will be out in the cold.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It depends.....I really want to wait for the Next Note but since i have both the S10+ and Note 10+ it would depend on how sweet the trade in deal would be for S10+ and how great the camera is on the S20 Ultra.
I don't think it will be sweet enough but that remains to be seen.

You're right - only time will tell!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully the cameras will be better than last year's. for the money they charge, they should have the best cameras

I am satisfied with my camera on my S10, but I notice that my Pixel 2 had better stability - photos would be in focus and it was better able to withstand movement from subjects. Sometimes subjects would be blurry on my S10.

However, when it's right on point, I've gotten some very lovely pictures. And it works really well in natural lighting. It's a pretty good camera. Not on par with the Pixel 4, but good. I like that it has a ton of features.

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
If I was a person that need or want a big jump in the camera, both rear and front, then I would definitely look to upgrade. The specs on those are crazy.

Other than that, I'm pretty happy with the S10. I'm following the foldable, the dual, and of course 5G. Many another year?

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Foldable--Moto just released ordering for their Razr. VZW only, and $1500--with a Qualcom 710 chip, no less.

Can't wait to see how that works out for them.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Last year I upgraded from an LG G6 to the S10 when Samsung offered a great deal by taking my G6 as a trade in for $300 and also gave me free Galaxy Buds ear phones. If they do the same thing for the new S20, I'll probably upgrade. Otherwise, I'll just keep using my wonderful S10.