Find My Mobile

OrangeBerry02

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Got the same notification this morning on my S10. Moved me to check the system working okay but when I went to Find my mobile on my laptop I was told I had no registered devices. Opted for Find My Mobile when I first got the phone last year so horrified it no longer works.

Able to find the phone on Google, so some consolation.

Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong ... or is this just another Samsung idea that doesn't work?

conite

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Got the same notification this morning on my S10. Moved me to check the system working okay but when I went to Find my mobile on my laptop I was told I had no registered devices. Opted for Find My Mobile when I first got the phone last year so horrified it no longer works.

Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong ... or is this just another Samsung idea that doesn't work?
It was a mistake. Samsung acknowledge the accidental notification.

rmwilk

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

https://www.theverge.com/2020/2/20/21145130/samsung-find-my-mobile-app-1-notification-galaxy

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
It certainly works and has done for many years. I have no idea what you may be doing wrong as I don't know what you've done. Are you logging into the same Samsung account ie in the phone and on the web?

OrangeBerry02

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
It certainly works and has done for many years. I have no idea what you may be doing wrong as I don't know what you've done. Are you logging into the same Samsung account ie in the phone and on the web?

Thanks for the reply.

Yes ... I only have the one Samsung Account. Find My Mobile is selected On as are the two options below. When I first got the phone, I think March 2019, I checked I could find it on Samsung's site ... no problems then.

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
Hmm FMM not working here (UK) I have a Samsung Account and so does my wife, it cannot find my phone and I cannot send any commands as I'm not connected to a network. There's something up!
@Mustang Can you check if yours is working, pls?

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
Update It's now working. Can you remove and reinstall your Samsung account booting your phone before you reinstall and then set up Find My Phone

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I got that same notification this morning and was confused, as well. So relieved that this was a mistake. Thank you for letting us know!

mikeblade82

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
my samsung account say waiting on registration of my device, when going to find my mobile site. Did live chat with rep told me to delete cache, log off account but nothing helped

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams