Possibly a charging question??

Oxstardust421xo

Feb 25, 2020
Visit site
I've had an S9 for a long time. When I plugged it in or ever wirelessly charged it a brief circle would pop up with a percentage indicating it was charging.
Well I've upgraded to the s10+ and it's not doing that. I played around with some settings and I'm not sure if I I disabled something by accident and I have no idea how to turn it back on for the life of me..

mancinip

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
According to the Samsung official news, after updating the device to the latest version, the feature has been removed due to some customer complaints and you will not find it anymore

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
According to the Samsung official news, after updating the device to the latest version, the feature has been removed due to some customer complaints and you will not find it anymore

Citation? Link?

Mine is completely up to date and happily does what the OP asks.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I've had an S9 for a long time. When I plugged it in or ever wirelessly charged it a brief circle would pop up with a percentage indicating it was charging.
Well I've upgraded to the s10+ and it's not doing that. I played around with some settings and I'm not sure if I I disabled something by accident and I have no idea how to turn it back on for the life of me..

if you have a different wireless charger, give it a try.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

I've been spending some time over at Samsung lurking in their "forum" for the S10 and they are complete idiots. Literally I saw a question where the user was complaining/requesting help because they could no longer use the function where if you use the old school icon buttons, Home Back and Multitasking, you could use the gesture control that allowed you to hold the Home button (maybe it was the multitasking button but either way) and swipe up then without lifting your finger slide side to side to scroll through your recent apps. The Samsung tagged moderator replied by explaining the function when the OP had just clearly explained that they had been using it and it was now gone. SMDH. Most of the replies by the Samsung tagged moderators don't answer the OP's questions. Some don't even address the question. Or when they do offer advice they don't offer any directions or instructions. To see stupidness (I mean "something") like this coming from the Samsung site really doesn't surprise me. Honestly I kind of feel like the item in the link was meant to address the fact that they removed the old hours since last charge display, which I dearly miss.

To Oxstardust421xo I still have the feature, never did anything to get it and have done all of the updates to date for my Unlocked S10+. Could it be a difference of having the unlocked or branded version? If those posting that they don't have this are branded, what carrier are you branded to?