I still can't believe this $1000 2019 phone doesn't have pro mode for video filming when my S7 did!

Emig5m

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I wish I had the time and energy today to upload some examples why its important to have pro mode for filming. Like if you're filming a monitor the auto camera can make solid whites dark and colors off and you have no control to fix it. In pro mode you can adjust it to make it look just like what your eyes are seeing but filming in pro mode is still missing in the S10. It's so dumb that my old S7 has this great feature and I read that the S9 originally had it but they took it away on that phone too. What sense does this make? It would even be nice if Filmic Pro used all the lenses but it can't use the zoom lens.

swatguy51

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
My S10 5g has pro mode in the camera. It's under more when making a selection. Maybe you just need to download it from the Samsung gallery store.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
My S10 5g has pro mode in the camera. It's under more when making a selection. Maybe you just need to download it from the Samsung gallery store.

Read the original post again, he wants video not photo. Samsung removed the ability to record video on pro mode when they updated the camera app with the S8/Note 8. Made video almost useless in a lot of lighting situations.