I'm very happy with my S10

Owen Kim

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
It's been around 8 months since purchasing it, and I'm really having great experience.

Performance is very solid in all aspect. Great design, geat screen, fluid and smooth interface, speedy processing, great camera, no issue with battery to last a day.
One thing I can knit pick is the touch being too sensitive (even without increases sensitivity) that it wakes up unintentionally or arouses accidental touches. Other than that, a flawless phone.

I use it with many location features on, but dont use location based rules or routines. Always on optimized performance, QHD, Vivid screen too. I even use a galaxy gear smart watch with it.

Haven't installed or applied anything crazy on the phone and I dont play a lot of games but I think I have more apps installed than many thus I can say my phone do a heavy workload.

Taking all that into aspect, this thing is a beast that it does so much and does them so well.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So glad you are liking your S10! What colour and storage size model did you get?

I definitely agree with you - it is a very fluid and hardworking phone. I'd say I'm a light to medium user but the phone can take a punch when I'm doing more intensive work/tasks on it. I've had mine for about five months and am very happy with it as well.

With regards to your screen sensitivity: are you using a screen protector, or lack thereof?

Owen Kim

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
So glad you are liking your S10! What colour and storage size model did you get?

I definitely agree with you - it is a very fluid and hardworking phone. I'd say I'm a light to medium user but the phone can take a punch when I'm doing more intensive work/tasks on it. I've had mine for about five months and am very happy with it as well.

With regards to your screen sensitivity: are you using a screen protector, or lack thereof?

Black 128gb model. Good to hear yours is doing well for you too! I am using the screen protector that comes pre-installed out of the box.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Black 128gb model. Good to hear yours is doing well for you too! I am using the screen protector that comes pre-installed out of the box.

Their black is a very sleek colour! Thank you so much! Is your in-display fingerprint sensor working as normal? Maybe it has something to do with the film protector. Perhaps try giving the phone a restart and see if it improves?

Owen Kim

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Their black is a very sleek colour! Thank you so much! Is your in-display fingerprint sensor working as normal? Maybe it has something to do with the film protector. Perhaps try giving the phone a restart and see if it improves?

Fingerprint sensor is working as normal :) I'm not implying there is something wrong with the screen sensitivity; it's just a bit more sensitive than that of LG phone I used before. There are both goods and bads to that, and I guess I've only emphasized the bad. Thanks for your attention!

Maknora

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Fingerprint sensor is working as normal :) I'm not implying there is something wrong with the screen sensitivity; it's just a bit more sensitive than that of LG phone I used before. There are both goods and bads to that, and I guess I've only emphasized the bad. Thanks for your attention!

Lower the sensitivity of the screen. Might be on high

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Ohhh I gotcha! No problem at all! Screen sensitivity is definitely one of those neutral things - it can be good and bad depending on the situation! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis