My S10 has been flashed with an unauthorized software and is locked

jerarudojunia

Mar 23, 2020
Visit site
I saw that my S10 had an update, so I started updating my phone and a few moments later, I get this message with a green screen stating that my phone has been flashed with an unauthorized software and is locked, please contact my carrier. I had no idea what was going on, so I called Samsung and we went through these steps of trying to restart my phone and none worked. So that same day I sent Samsung my phone with the label they emailed me. Fast forwarding to today, I call Samsung to get an update on the repair of my phone and they said that we are sending your phone back because its been rooted and there's nothing that we can do. I need help! Any advice?

jerarudojunia

Mar 23, 2020
Visit site
I went to T-mobile today and they couldn't do anything for my phone, so they directed me to a store called U BREAK I FIX. U BREAK I FIX said that they would flash my phone, which would take approximately 2 hours to do, and after I came to pick it up and they couldn't do anything as well.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I went to T-mobile today and they couldn't do anything for my phone, so they directed me to a store called U BREAK I FIX. U BREAK I FIX said that they would flash my phone, which would take approximately 2 hours to do, and after I came to pick it up and they couldn't do anything as well.
Can you get a close up to the red words so I can read that

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Did they say why they couldn't do anything?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Ok...get to download mode , to do this turn the phone off , when you power it on before screen turns on hold same time power/volume down/Bixby button