My S10 has been flashed with an unauthorized software and is locked

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I found this they said I believe they said they have a home csc but you got to buy it and idk if it’s a trusted site. Starting to lose hope in finding a home csc file. Idc if I can use my S7 because I’m due for a upgrade just trying to get my photos off it so there is no other way to get my photos back?
I never used them so I can't say for sure , me personally no .

MeeshP

Apr 30, 2023
Visit site
Hello, I am new here ! Stumbled upon this forum in hopes you can help me ! My Samsung S20 Ultra Plus did an update and after that when into a boot reloop. I have over 10K pics in the phone and the past 2 years pictures of my daughter from when she was born. I AM DESPERATE to get these sentimental photos back in my hands. It says same thing that Flash unauthorized software and phone us locked. I've brought it to Verizon and also called Samaung and I brought it to Asurion Verizon UBreakIFix and there is nothing they could do. If you could please help me this is my last resort. I don't want to wipe the phone I need what's in it
Thank you !!!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello, I am new here ! Stumbled upon this forum in hopes you can help me ! My Samsung S20 Ultra Plus did an update and after that when into a boot reloop. I have over 10K pics in the phone and the past 2 years pictures of my daughter from when she was born. I AM DESPERATE to get these sentimental photos back in my hands. It says same thing that Flash unauthorized software and phone us locked. I've brought it to Verizon and also called Samaung and I brought it to Asurion Verizon UBreakIFix and there is nothing they could do. If you could please help me this is my last resort. I don't want to wipe the phone I need what's in it
Thank you !!!
Welcome to AC!

You would need latest Odin, Frija and computer

MeeshP

Apr 30, 2023
Visit site
Hi there ,thanks for replying . I truly appreciate it ! The store still has my phone and i will be in possesion of it tomorrow. I'm a little new to this - what is Odin and Frija ? I have a laptop is that OK? Unless I do this on my work computer tomorrow. Also will this be getting all my photos back ?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi there ,thanks for replying . I truly appreciate it ! The store still has my phone and i will be in possesion of it tomorrow. I'm a little new to this - what is Odin and Frija ? I have a laptop is that OK? Unless I do this on my work computer tomorrow. Also will this be getting all my photos back ?
Hello , yes laptop is fine.

I'm going get the links for you to download to your PC and we going to reflash the firmware without factory reset

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
v3.14.1 download

Frija

Get those on the computer and ready for when the phone comes back.

MeeshP

Apr 30, 2023
Visit site
Thank you so much !!!! If this works idk how I will ever repay you !! I will reroute back with you tomorrow when I am in the midst of doing it ! And if I have any trouble downloading anything soon I will let you know

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thank you so much !!!! If this works idk how I will ever repay you !! I will reroute back with you tomorrow when I am in the midst of doing it ! And if I have any trouble downloading anything soon I will let you know
Sounds good 👍
No need to repay let's see if we can get you going I'll be glad to help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon