I just got a galaxy s10e yesterday and swtched to Swiftkey within an hour. I use swipe to enter text and, I know this is so minor, but, it's making me crazy that I can't get it to type LOL in all caps without holding down the cap key. My old phone with Swype keyboard did that automatically. Any way to get this one to do that or will it eventually figure it out if I keep capitalizing it all? Or do I just get over such a first world problem and appreciate the phone? Thanks
    03-27-2020 12:10 PM
    lol vs LOL

yeah, not seeing it as even a first world problem, frankly...

Anyway. I used to use Swiftkey, but it goofed up awhile back right before I got my S10+ so I switched to the Samsung keyboard--and have come to appreciate it for a lot of reasons. For your purposes, it has the ability to substitute, if you want it to put LOL in for something else that you type in.
    03-27-2020 02:04 PM
    lol vs LOL

yeah, not seeing it as even a first world problem, frankly...

Anyway. I used to use Swiftkey, but it goofed up awhile back right before I got my S10+ so I switched to the Samsung keyboard--and have come to appreciate it for a lot of reasons. For your purposes, it has the ability to substitute, if you want it to put LOL in for something else that you type in.
    Yeah, so minor it doesn't even qualify lol. It shouldn't be capitalised anyway.

The worst are the people who type LoL... lol is "laugh out loud", LoL is League of Legends!

Anyway, i don't use swiftkey because i find it horribly laggy, but if you keep correcting it then it *should* learn. With heavy emphasis on should.
    03-27-2020 02:31 PM
    I use Macintosh computers--Mac for short.

Not MAC.
    03-27-2020 03:43 PM