I bought the Pixel 4xp last year, but although it is a really good phone, I was disappointed that it wasn't much different from my Pixel 2XL. The notion gestures are ok, but the photos were not much better than my 2XL. I was pleased for the speed and the extra RAM.

But I bought an S10+ a few weeks ago and OMG I just love this phone!

It is super fast, super customisable and so perfect in many ways. Even with the Exynos chip. The camera is a let down, but I have been using it more than my Pixel 4 because it is in my hand more often when I want to catch those cat photos.

Overall I am surprised by just how much I love this phone and don't regret buying it, especially as it is the ceramic version with 512GB storage and it only cost me £700.
    03-29-2020 03:52 AM
    Yeah, I'm still enjoying my S10 as well. Glad I didn't jump on the S20, I was close though. Decided to wait. I do love how customizable it is.
    03-29-2020 08:07 AM
    Same here. I was close to upgrading to the S20, but my S10 is working so well after 1 year I just couldn't justify upgrading. Now, if my battery was losing charging capability I might have switched, but so far it's been working great.
    Yeah, I'm still enjoying my S10 as well. Glad I didn't jump on the S20, I was close though. Decided to wait. I do love how customizable it is.
    03-29-2020 09:21 AM
    Same here. I was close to upgrading to the S20, but my S10 is working so well after 1 year I just couldn't justify upgrading. Now, if my battery was losing charging capability I might have switched, but so far it's been working great.
    Me and my husband were talking about this last night. We love ours S10 + and see no need to upgrade. I would like to upgrade next year but he says he is fine with his phone it does everything he needs and we probably won't be able to afford it. I know we won't get as much for our 10 + as they gave for when the 20's came out but if we don't upgrade at least next year I am sure our phones won't be worth much after that. But it also depends on 5G in our area. Cause we just switched our Verizon plans which includes 5G for when we do get 5G and 5G phones.
    Laura Knotek and gendo667 like this.
    04-04-2020 11:24 AM
    I will admit, I'm kinda looking at OnePlus this year. I love my S10, and I'll probably keep it, but I've got the itch. Trying to stay strong.
    04-04-2020 11:33 AM
    I will admit, I'm kinda looking at OnePlus this year. I love my S10, and I'll probably keep it, but I've got the itch. Trying to stay strong.
    Well Samsung is giving me the runaround over my Galaxy watch which broke and was under warranty and if they don't fix it I may get a different phone brand all together next year.
    gendo667 likes this.
    04-04-2020 11:35 AM
    Well Samsung is giving me the runaround over my Galaxy watch which broke and was under warranty and if they don't fix it I may get a different phone brand all together next year.
    I went off Samsung after I had the run around with a 3 month old S3 with a faulty mic. It put me off Samsung for years. The S10+ is the first I have bought for myself since then.
    04-07-2020 04:34 AM
    I went off Samsung after I had the run around with a 3 month old S3 with a faulty mic. It put me off Samsung for years. The S10+ is the first I have bought for myself since then.
    I never even gave Samsung any serious consideration due to TouchWiz. However, OneUI is great. I like the camera and don't find it worse than LG cameras.

I'm even using most of the Samsung apps rather than their Google counterparts: keyboard, calendar, Pay, messages.
    mustang7757, gendo667 and jtfwTX like this.
    04-07-2020 04:02 PM
    Love Samsung pay - use it near daily. Samsung messages with RCS enabled is my default also. I personally still use gmail/google calendar and swiftkey for the keyboard. I can't remember why I don't like stock samsung keyboard - maybe b/c no number row on top??
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-07-2020 05:35 PM
    Love Samsung pay - use it near daily. Samsung messages with RCS enabled is my default also. I personally still use gmail/google calendar and swiftkey for the keyboard. I can't remember why I don't like stock samsung keyboard - maybe b/c no number row on top??
    Number row is available.
    jtfwTX and mustang7757 like this.
    04-07-2020 08:35 PM
    Thanks. I'm trying it out now. Very similar to swiftkey now so I'm giving it a shot. i'm hoping the most Samsung and google apps I use rather than 3rd party, maybe things will be more fluid/accessible? Maybe not but worth a go.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-08-2020 07:54 AM
    S3 was also my last Samsung phone before this S10+. I don't anticipate upgrading after two years like I usually do because this S10+ is all the phone I need and I want that lower monthly bill for a while.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-10-2020 08:48 AM
    I agree my S10 plus is still running great and now with the one ui 2.1 update have many of the features of the S20
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-14-2020 05:58 PM