10-20-2020 10:21 PM
52 123
tools
    Thanks, I didn't know if the first thread was in the proper sub-forum.

Guess I'm gonna try the ones with the liquid adhesive, seems pretty stupid that it's the only option to get one with adhesive on the whole protector. the old drop on style worked just fine without the potential mess and extra work. I would normally buy 3 or 4 of the old ones at a time because I am hard on my phone and they would get cracked and need changed out periodically. With the extra cost and work/potential mess of the liquid adhesive ones I guess I made a mistake buying the Galaxy again. Maybe I will get it fixed and sell it to get an LG or whatever model isn't a curved fragile mess with unnecessary tech interfering with basic protection and repair.
    I agree newer phones seem purposely designed to break easier and be more expensive to fix.... I guess the phone manufacturer's want to make sure you don't keep your phone too long What I do is use a super protective case like an Otterbox Defender with a built-in screen protector, so far they've worked great for me. I'm not sure how the built in screen protectors compare to the stick on glass ones, but overall it's about impossible to accidentally damage the phone or screen from my experience
    10-18-2020 03:44 AM
    I use the Glass Fusion:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=6P9q3W-k

I let the store at the mall install it. My S10+ has never failed, but the install on my wife's S9+ didn't go so hot; it had a couple bubbles at the edge that didn't go away after a week or so, so she took it back and they replaced it without question.
    Thanks for this link! I may use this next time my current pack of screen protectors 'expire'!
    10-20-2020 10:21 PM
52 123