Year after year, Samsung phone model after model, I always come back to their Internet app.

This time, on the S10+, I lived for a while on Chrome, then a carefully configured Firefox, for months. Then, last week, I went back to Samsung Internet, a-gain. It's the best.

For me, nothing is as fast or as intuitive to use.

Had to say - what a great app!
    04-27-2020 04:45 PM
    Year after year, Samsung phone model after model, I always come back to their Internet app.

This time, on the S10+, I lived for a while on Chrome, then a carefully configured Firefox, for months. Then, last week, I went back to Samsung Internet, a-gain. It's the best.

Brave... is my primary browser.
    04-27-2020 04:57 PM

Same here .. I use it from the first galaxy .. hell .. I used it on my OLD LG .. LOL

Chrome on my laptop though..
    04-27-2020 04:57 PM

Definitely my favourite Android browser. Aside from controls at the bottom, the “Go to top” is so darned useful.
    04-27-2020 05:00 PM
    I only use the Samsung Internet app on my S10 every once in a while - I use Chrome for the most part. I should give the stock app more of a try, though! Thanks for sharing your opinion of the app!
    blackhawkhot likes this.
    04-27-2020 06:03 PM
    I only use the Samsung Internet app on my S10 every once in a while - I use Chrome for the most part. I should give the stock app more of a try, though! Thanks for sharing your opinion of the app!
    I loved it on my Kitkat, now it's navigation is messed up bad. Goofy acting popup botton bar that you can't move to the top.
    Not instinctive at all now... it was a long, long time ago in a distance dark Android OS

Brave completely rocks... built in adblocker and more.
    Generally very easy to use.
    04-27-2020 06:13 PM
    I use both chrome and Samsung internet
    04-27-2020 06:28 PM
    Don't you miss being able to go between phone, tablet, desktop and laptop with all of your recent searches and passwords being saved?
    Gayle Lynn likes this.
    04-28-2020 09:00 AM
    I used to use Chrome heavily due to being on a Pixel. Now I am on an S10+ I prefer the Samsung Internet browser. Especially the adblock extensions. I have found all the Samsung apps are better to use than others on a Samsung phone. Better integration.
    04-28-2020 10:02 AM
    Don't you miss being able to go between phone, tablet, desktop and laptop with all of your recent searches and passwords being saved?
    I don't actually sync my browsers. I know a lot of people love to. There's a Samsung app for syncing browser info, but I can't speak to it.

I am back a few days now and after using FF, damn this browser is fast on the S10+.
    04-28-2020 11:18 AM
    No. My tablet has Samsung internet and I use edge on my PC. Since I use Google search and bookmarks are cross compatible it matters very little.
    04-28-2020 02:03 PM
    The Samsung Internet chrome extension keeps your bookmarks synced, and using Samsung Pass makes signing into websites super easy with just your fingerprint. It's worth checking out.
    jtfwTX and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-29-2020 09:44 AM
    Yup, I actually really like Samsung's browser. I have Brave and DuckDuckGo installed, but Samsung's is my go-to. I use it on my non-Samsung Android phones as well. I just find it's faster than other browsers.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-29-2020 03:09 PM
    I use to be huge fan of Sammy's internet (beta) but moved away to Edge Yes Samsung was fast but it isn't option on other platforms.

Oddly I use to detest Apple Safari but gave come to like it and how it integrates with all Apple ecosystem seamlessly. That was when I was a Mozilla diehard fan. But lost interest with when it came to mobile.
    05-12-2020 10:57 AM
    I use the Samsung Internet browser too. its great!
    05-15-2020 10:25 AM
    I use the Samsung Internet browser too. its great!
    Same here... tried many others, but Samsung's browser just works and keeps improving.
    05-18-2020 08:01 AM