Keep Coming Back to Samsung Internet App...

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Year after year, Samsung phone model after model, I always come back to their Internet app.

This time, on the S10+, I lived for a while on Chrome, then a carefully configured Firefox, for months. Then, last week, I went back to Samsung Internet, a-gain. It's the best.

For me, nothing is as fast or as intuitive to use.

Had to say - what a great app!

blackhawkhot

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Year after year, Samsung phone model after model, I always come back to their Internet app.

This time, on the S10+, I lived for a while on Chrome, then a carefully configured Firefox, for months. Then, last week, I went back to Samsung Internet, a-gain. It's the best.

Brave... is my primary browser.

Jimmy Le1

May 22, 2015
Visit site

Same here .. I use it from the first galaxy .. hell .. I used it on my OLD LG .. LOL

Chrome on my laptop though..

Last edited:

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Definitely my favourite Android browser. Aside from controls at the bottom, the “Go to top” is so darned useful.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I only use the Samsung Internet app on my S10 every once in a while - I use Chrome for the most part. I should give the stock app more of a try, though! Thanks for sharing your opinion of the app! :)

blackhawkhot

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
I only use the Samsung Internet app on my S10 every once in a while - I use Chrome for the most part. I should give the stock app more of a try, though! Thanks for sharing your opinion of the app! :)

I loved it on my Kitkat, now it's navigation is messed up bad. Goofy acting popup botton bar that you can't move to the top.
Not instinctive at all now... it was a long, long time ago in a distance dark Android OS :(

Brave completely rocks... built in adblocker and more.
Generally very easy to use.

dpomerance

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Don't you miss being able to go between phone, tablet, desktop and laptop with all of your recent searches and passwords being saved?

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I used to use Chrome heavily due to being on a Pixel. Now I am on an S10+ I prefer the Samsung Internet browser. Especially the adblock extensions. I have found all the Samsung apps are better to use than others on a Samsung phone. Better integration.

Last edited:

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Don't you miss being able to go between phone, tablet, desktop and laptop with all of your recent searches and passwords being saved?

I don't actually sync my browsers. I know a lot of people love to. There's a Samsung app for syncing browser info, but I can't speak to it.

I am back a few days now and after using FF, damn this browser is fast on the S10+.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site

No. My tablet has Samsung internet and I use edge on my PC. Since I use Google search and bookmarks are cross compatible it matters very little.

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

The Samsung Internet chrome extension keeps your bookmarks synced, and using Samsung Pass makes signing into websites super easy with just your fingerprint. It's worth checking out.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yup, I actually really like Samsung's browser. I have Brave and DuckDuckGo installed, but Samsung's is my go-to. I use it on my non-Samsung Android phones as well. I just find it's faster than other browsers.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
I use to be huge fan of Sammy's internet (beta) but moved away to Edge Yes Samsung was fast but it isn't option on other platforms.

Oddly I use to detest Apple Safari but gave come to like it and how it integrates with all Apple ecosystem seamlessly. That was when I was a Mozilla diehard fan. But lost interest with when it came to mobile.