Samsung S10 Rumors Thread

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Folks,

In just a few short months, the S10 will be released by Samsung. Already the rumor mill is flying. YouTube is ripe with rumor videos. Also Android Central has posted an S10 rumors blog. You can see that here.

So what have you heard? What are you expecting or hoping to see in the S10? For me I have heard and I'm waiting for the bezels to recede even more. What about you? Feel free to post up any cool videos you find about the S10 also.

Here's a cool video from CNet......

Last edited:

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested in the rumored flat screen version, I just hope it's just as high end as the others and not a "cheap" version.
You can pretty much be guaranteed that it won't be as high end. All the rumors point to that as well. It should still be decent. It's not going to have the best of their work in it though because they consider edge screens their best.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
You can pretty much be guaranteed that it won't be as high end. All the rumors point to that as well. It should still be decent. It's not going to have the best of their work in it though because they consider edge screens their best.
I don't mind if it has a single lens camera or if it still has a rear fingerprint scanner, what I want though is for it to still use the same snapdragon 855, have the same ram, have the same storage, and have the same quality display (only flat).

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't mind if it has a single lens camera or if it still has a rear fingerprint scanner, what I want though is for it to still use the same snapdragon 855, have the same ram, have the same storage, and have the same quality display (only flat).
I think you might see all that, well except maybe the ram. I wouldn't be surprised to see them cheap out on that.

nitebot

Oct 17, 2017
Visit site
I hear that Ice Universe fella has said that there's going to be no notch. Phone will use open hole camera tech, whatever that is.

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
To be completely honest, I wish they'd get rid of the the whole edge gimmick. It was cool for a few iterations, but Im over the curved screen thing. Give me back a flat phone please.

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
To be completely honest, I wish they'd get rid of the the whole edge gimmick. It was cool for a few iterations, but Im over the curved screen thing. Give me back a flat phone please.

If the rumors are to be believed, the S10/10+ will be coming with a shatterproof screen, much like Motorola's phones a few years back. Also, they're supposedly getting rid of the earpiece in favor of sound through the screen.

https://youtu.be/PXSeOoy8Dn8

https://youtu.be/9yG_LczvZRw

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae