I know tons of Samsung people that really didn't like the Notch on other phones so, if Samsung does it, how will you take it? Just buy it anyway or banish them for all eternity? :P.

TBH I am shocked if they did because I figured they kept their stuff big to try and avoid it.

https://www.androidcentral.com/samsu...ay-notch-trend
    11-07-2018 07:52 PM
    Remember, Samsung produces displays for other device brands. I expect that we will see the "new infinity" display on the flagship S10/Note 10 series -- so the display remains notchless. The notched displays are likely for the other device brands, and maybe for Samsung's lower-priced offerings.
    11-07-2018 08:24 PM
    I highly doubt it. Samsung has already mocked Apple and Google for their notches. So I can't see Samsung adopting any form of a notch on their flagships anytime soon.
    11-08-2018 09:17 PM
    I highly doubt it. Samsung has already mocked Apple and Google for their notches. So I can't see Samsung adopting any form of a notch on their flagships anytime soon.
    Samsung used to mock people with sealed in batteries but now they do it.

I wouldn't use advertising as justification -- Remember advertising is meant to simply sell.
    I Can Be Your Hero likes this.
    11-09-2018 10:21 AM
    Samsung used to mock people with sealed in batteries but now they do it.

I wouldn't use advertising as justification -- Remember advertising is meant to simply sell.
    Yeah I think just because Samsung criticized something in the past, doesn't mean they won't implement it in the future.

I think if Samsung were to include a notch, it'd be quite small and elegant in design.
    Almeuit likes this.
    11-11-2018 03:26 AM