Well for my AT&T model. I'm currently using the wireless dex. As soon as I was playing around and checking for updates and it showed the large file, I was excited. Right after it installed, I flew to Target to see what kind of wireless keyboards and mouse they had. The only thing they had was the Logitech models with the USB receiver.

I tried putting the USB in my TV and see if that worked. No avail. I was about to pack it up and return it, but remembered that my device had a USB A dongle to the phone. Connected the receiver to it and plugged it into my phone and it worked for navigating on my phone. So, with crossed fingers, I connected my Roku TV with my wireless dex, and the keyboard and mouse worked. I have my phone on the wireless charger (since the USB port is occupied) and I have my mouse and keyboard on my chest table. My dream set up and it also relieves me from buying a tablet. The only thing I'm not too crazy about is how most of the apps are just zoomed in versions of what's on your phone, so some of it is hard to navigate (like Amazon's shopping app and all the ads). There are apps that are scaled equivalent to what would appear on your phone if you put it in Pop Up window (bubble) which is the best optimization IMO.

I haven't tried all of the features that came with this update as I was looking forward to this the most. I am in love
    Morty2264 and libra89 like this.
    09-22-2020 10:39 PM
    Glad it has enhanced your S10e. I got is a couple of weeks ago on my S10+ and I also love wireless Dex. I am using a Microsoft mouse and a logitech keyboard and it is brilliant. Now I have a hub max I can watch Netflix on that while cruising Dex on my TV. Lol
    cckgz4 likes this.
    09-23-2020 08:09 AM
    So glad you got the update and that you're enjoying it, too!
    cckgz4 likes this.
    09-23-2020 09:39 PM
    Glad it has enhanced your S10e. I got is a couple of weeks ago on my S10+ and I also love wireless Dex. I am using a Microsoft mouse and a logitech keyboard and it is brilliant. Now I have a hub max I can watch Netflix on that while cruising Dex on my TV. Lol
    That sounds like the perfect set up. I need to remember my passwords to my streaming services so that I can create that setup LOL

So glad you got the update and that you're enjoying it, too!
    Yes!!! I'm just worried about the screen being on throughout the session though.
    Kizzy Catwoman likes this.
    09-23-2020 10:45 PM
    That sounds like the perfect set up. I need to remember my passwords to my streaming services so that I can create that setup LOL

Yes!!! I'm just worried about the screen being on throughout the session though.
    Are you worried about screen burn-in?
    09-24-2020 06:32 PM
    Are you worried about screen burn-in?
    Or the battery or phone over heating and causing long term damage
    Morty2264 likes this.
    09-24-2020 09:09 PM
    Or the battery or phone over heating and causing long term damage
    I feel like as long as you have your adaptive brightness set up and monitor the heat of your phone while in use, you should be okay. My husband puts his phones through the ringer with streaming podcasts, gaming, and Twitch streaming, and they always seem perfectly fine!

Do you have phone insurance or anything like that? I can definitely understand your concern - I feel that way about my AOD sometimes. It will be okay!
    cckgz4 likes this.
    09-25-2020 11:22 AM
    I feel like as long as you have your adaptive brightness set up and monitor the heat of your phone while in use, you should be okay. My husband puts his phones through the ringer with streaming podcasts, gaming, and Twitch streaming, and they always seem perfectly fine!

Do you have phone insurance or anything like that? I can definitely understand your concern - I feel that way about my AOD sometimes. It will be okay!
    Yeah I do have insurance. And you're right I could turn the brightness down while using it
    Morty2264 likes this.
    09-25-2020 01:27 PM
    Yeah I do have insurance. And you're right I could turn the brightness down while using it
    Awesome! Phone insurance or device protection are great options to have. You never know what might happen!

I use adaptive brightness all the time, except for the occasional time when my Netflix frame is too dark. I find it's easier on my eyes and it gives me peace of mind.
    cckgz4 likes this.
    09-26-2020 08:35 AM