I'm very happy with the S10E but considering buying the newer S20 FE. For me, the primary reasons are a phone with a new battery and 3 years of software and security updates. I'm not all that interested in the 120hz refresh vs what we have now and while I don't need 5G now perhaps I will in the future. I'm also motivated because Samsung is offering a good trade-in discount.

Has anyone switched or any thoughts on this for or against?
    10-25-2020 06:22 PM
    I'm very happy with the S10E but considering buying the newer S20 FE. For me, the primary reasons are a phone with a new battery and 3 years of software and security updates. I'm not all that interested in the 120hz refresh vs what we have now and while I don't need 5G now perhaps I will in the future. I'm also motivated because Samsung is offering a good trade-in discount.

I am always looking out for options but I can't see myself getting the FE. It is way too big. The whole reason I got the 10E was the size.
    frifred and libra89 like this.
    10-26-2020 06:14 AM

You get 3 years of software updates and 4 years of security updates on your S10e. Granted the phone is a little over a year old, but you still have two major upgrades left and just under 3 years of security updates. If you want a new phone the S20 FE looks like a great phone, but I don't think the updates should be a big consideration.
    10-27-2020 08:32 PM