Not according to the chat session I had with Samsung via they're website.
    But that being said I'm gonna check one more time LOL
    Verizon says that the 256GB has 8GB of ram and the same under specs for the 256 on att website.
    03-03-2019 09:43 AM
    Verizon says that the 256GB has 8GB of ram and the same under specs for the 256 on att website.
    Well whenever it was first announced I couldn't get conformation about the 8 gigs , but now I've just pre ordered ! LOL
    03-03-2019 10:17 AM
    I ordered the 256GB Prism White direct from Samsung since my tradein netted me $550 off. With tax came out to $304.27. Was using an iPhone XS as my main with a Razer Phone 2 as my backup and Moto X4 as the backup backup. Now fully coming back over to Android. Wife is confiscating the iPhone so no coming back to fruit land. LOL 🤣
    libra89 and mary beth hale like this.
    03-03-2019 10:22 AM
    Well whenever it was first announced I couldn't get conformation about the 8 gigs , but now I've just pre ordered ! LOL
    They were very hush about the 256 / 8gig model upon announcement, but it is the case!
    libra89 likes this.
    03-04-2019 08:09 AM
    Not for size alone but also for the flat screen. I tried using the Galaxy S8 when it came out but it just didn’t work for me. My iPhone 8 is about the perfect size for me but the 10e isn’t much larger but still offers a much bigger screen.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-05-2019 09:50 PM
    I got it today.

The hardware is great, same size of the S7. The screen is still too big for my taste which is why I immediately activated the software bezel that covers the hole.
    That decreases the size of the screen which, alongside the fingerprint scanner still being able to pull down the notification tray, makes it even more comfortable to handle.

Unfortunately the software went to sh*t. Samsung followed Google's dumb idea of blocking Substratum on the S10 line and, as such, I haven't switched from the S7 to it.

And I will not be switching anytime soon. In fact, I'm considering returning the phone...since the only other option would be to root the phone.

I'm simply not willing to go back to being blinded by crap app designs like Instagram's or WhatsApp's awful white UIs.
    03-07-2019 10:06 PM
    I got it today.

The hardware is great, same size of the S7. The screen is still too big for my taste which is why I immediately activated the software bezel that covers the hole.
    That decreases the size of the screen which, alongside the fingerprint scanner still being able to pull down the notification tray, makes it even more comfortable to handle.

Unfortunately the software went to sh*t. Samsung followed Google's dumb idea of blocking Substratum on the S10 line and, as such, I haven't switched from the S7 to it.

And I will not be switching anytime soon. In fact, I'm considering returning the phone...since the only other option would be to root the phone.

I'm simply not willing to go back to being blinded by crap app designs like Instagram's or WhatsApp's awful white UIs.
    Glad to hear that th hardware is great - it looked top-notch in photos - but I'm sorry to hear that you're going to be returning the phone! Let us know what happens!
    03-09-2019 10:43 AM
    Samsung safely released the S10e this year. Who knows, maybe they saw the dip in sales and felt it was time to bring it now. Or maybe consumers spoke up. We do see the abscence of an iPhone SE-like device currently though .
    Samsung released the 10e to rival the XR, that's the main reason why. Another reason is because they raised the price of the Galaxy s lines. The plus starts at a $1000 and the regular at $899 so they needed something more affordable. Has little to do with sales from last year
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-11-2019 12:27 PM
    I got it today.

The entire software experience went to **** because of one feature?

Okay...
    libra89, areyes163 and cwbcpa like this.
    03-11-2019 12:53 PM
    Samsung released the 10e to rival the XR, that's the main reason why. Another reason is because they raised the price of the Galaxy s lines. The plus starts at a $1000 and the regular at $899 so they needed something more affordable. Has little to do with sales from last year
    It's nice that the S10e is a "middle man" device between those two expensive ones!
    03-11-2019 01:00 PM
    The entire software experience went to **** because of one feature?

Okay...
    Ha. It sounds like he is very attached to his themes.
    03-11-2019 01:04 PM
    Ya the pricing is nuts now for this stuff. Gladly bought a LG G6 yesterday mint condition for 100.00. I can wait a year or two and get an S10 for 100 somewhere....
    04-05-2019 12:14 PM
    you still have "digital" zoom capabilities on the camera instead of hardware based, only difference. and as far as an "in screen" fingerprint sensor, i'd rather have a physical button for now. I'll let early adopters be the test pilots for that and wait. I'd rather have a flat screen and a "small" phone.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-15-2019 10:24 AM
    I got the s10e based on size and cameras. dont need a zoom so I an very happy with my device
    libra89 likes this.
    04-15-2019 08:18 PM
    If the S10e had the third camera lense like the other two, I definitely would have went with it. 6 gigs of RAM is PLENTY for what 99% of us need and have to do. The smaller screen offsets the lower resolution. S10e is a perfectly sized phone with more than enough features to satiate just about anyone, save for socialites. I can see it easily becoming Samsung's most popular smartphone yet.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-16-2019 07:17 PM
    I had one briefly but sold it. The size was terrific and just what I was/am looking for but as a lefty the fps placement is terrible. Not easy to reach with your index finger without adjusting your grip.

I get that there are more right than left handed people but designing a phone that has compromises for a large proportion of people is just dumb imo.
    Today 07:23 AM
    I had one briefly but sold it. The size was terrific and just what I was/am looking for but as a lefty the fps placement is terrible. Not easy to reach with your index finger without adjusting your grip.

I get that there are more right than left handed people but designing a phone that has compromises for a large proportion of people is just dumb imo.
    I’m left handed with small hands and having no problems. If I am using my right hand I use my thumb to unlock, if I’m using my left hand I have it set for my middle finger. I still would have preferred it on the back, but in general it hasn’t been a problem for me.
    libra89 likes this.
    Today 09:19 AM
    I’m left handed with small hands and having no problems. If I am using my right hand I use my thumb to unlock, if I’m using my left hand I have it set for my middle finger. I still would have preferred it on the back, but in general it hasn’t been a problem for me.
    It's the same for me but I have long fingers. The middle finger hits the spot for me.
    Today 09:42 AM
    Really interesting. In the normal holding position i.e. how I would type there is no way I could reach around to the sensor. I had to shift my grip up to reach and from there I could not type or use the phone normally without shifting down again. Hardly the end of world but compared to a rear or front ‘don’t even have to think about it’ sensor a hassle to do multiple times per day.

Are you both saying you can hold the phone in the normal position without shifting at all and still reach it?
    Today 02:29 PM
    I'm circling back to the Samsung Galaxy S10e. And size is a huge factor. Also, the side fingerprint scanner sounds intriguing.
    libra89 likes this.
    Today 02:35 PM
    Flat screen, compact and the FPS is excellent and its still a flag ship.......= Greatness!
    libra89 and Morty2264 like this.
    Today 04:24 PM
71 123