How about that yellow S10e?

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
The yellow S10e is such a bold color. Would you buy it or would you rather go for another color?

Edit:Unfortunately, the yellow might be not be available everywhere, but if it was, I'll like to know your answer.

Last edited:

nate0

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
The yellow S10e is such a bold color. Would you buy it or would you rather go for another color?

Edit:Unfortunately, the yellow might be not be available everywhere, but if it was, I'll like to know your answer.

How about it @libra89? ;)

I some how knew I would find you in here.

No sacrifices on performance, smaller screen, less lenses, same Samsung experience. If i needed a mini version of the S10 I would be all in. However I might aim for the S10 model if I ever find one dirt cheap. I can't justify buying smartphones anymore at this price, nor going into debt over them

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
How about it @libra89? ;)

I some how knew I would find you in here.

No sacrifices on performance, smaller screen, less lenses, same Samsung experience. If i needed a mini version of the S10 I would be all in. However I might aim for the S10 model if I ever find one dirt cheap. I can't justify buying smartphones anymore at this price, nor going into debt over them

You know me well! That's exactly why I want it even though I never had a Samsung flagship phone.

I don't really do yellow, it would be a bit much for me. I don't blame you on seeing it that way with the prices. I really liked the Xr (the size was the biggest con, literally lol) so having something like it, or better than it is nice.

nate0

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
You know me well! That's exactly why I want it even though I never had a Samsung flagship phone.

I don't really do yellow, it would be a bit much for me. I don't blame you on seeing it that way with the prices. I really liked the Xr (the size was the biggest con, literally lol) so having something like it, or better than it is nice.

I understand. Won't be long until you can go to a carrier store and see it in person...but be careful you might be hooked after that.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I understand. Won't be long until you can go to a carrier store and see it in person...but be careful you might be hooked after that.

Ooh that's true. You are so right about the warning. I will do my best to wait for a bit on this for at least a month. I have been working on being less impulsive (just really considering why I want something and if it would be worth it and seeing if I still do want it) with purchases for anything over a certain dollar amount this year, and I have generally been good.

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The Prism Yellow is flashy but I just wish Samsung would have brought the Prism Green to the US.
Even better would have been the Emerald Green Samsung used for the international version of the GS6 Edge.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
The Prism Yellow is flashy but I just wish Samsung would have brought the Prism Green to the US.
Even better would have been the Emerald Green Samsung used for the international version of the GS6 Edge.

Yes on both points. I would choose the green instantly.

barondebxl

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm super interested in the 10e. I'm currently using a note 9 but I'm tired of big phones right now. The 10e might be just what I need.

Vega007

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
When/if I get a s10e, I am going black. My iPhone is white, so it's time to go back to black. I usually do that actually, every other phone I deviate from black and then go back.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
When/if I get a s10e, I am going black. My iPhone is white, so it's time to go back to black. I usually do that actually, every other phone I deviate from black and then go back.

Love how you did those rhymes there - probably without meaning to, right? 🤣

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci