Pre-Order thread

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Have been following the pre-order threads over in the S10 forum and it seems like our S10Es line up with those shipments. Mine left Indy today at 4:37pm for delivery in SoCal tomorrow by 8pm. Anyone else's E ship yet?

I pre-ordered through Samsung.com

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Have been following the pre-order threads over in the S10 forum and it seems like our S10Es line up with those shipments. Mine left Indy today at 4:37pm for delivery in SoCal tomorrow by 8pm. Anyone else's E ship yet?

I pre-ordered through Samsung.com
My left yesterday in Indiana, arrive in Oregon tomorrow. Signature required lol. Lucky, I didn't ship it at home.

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Pre-ordered and scheduled to ship here in Nor Cal tomorrow! They need a signature but I’ll be at work!

Can I leave a signed note authorizing them to leave it at my doorstep?

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Pre-ordered and scheduled to ship here in Nor Cal tomorrow! They need a signature but I’ll be at work!

Can I leave a signed note authorizing them to leave it at my doorstep?
You can. Google pre-authorization release form for FedEx. It's 50/50 they'll do it, worked for me. Also, depend on your neighbor HOOD. Be safe and tell them to put somewhere beside the front.

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine landed in San Diego for delivery tomorrow, but I have to take my partner to the doc. Hope I don't miss FedEx! Lol

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Please everyone give us your thoughts when you start using this phone. I am so drawn to it and Samsung has a fantastic trade in incentive right now.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I just preordered from Samsung.com, thanks to learning that you can also get a gift certificate equal to the value of the Buds with the s10e if you have a work or edu account. See the thread below:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...ate-samsung-com-work-discount-edu-account.htm

The only thing with this is that it doesn't ship until next week.

Edit: So today (Thursday 3/7), I got an email saying that it shipped so don't be discouraged by the shipping date!

Last edited:

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Got mine too! Pretty much what I expected, but I did run into a complete lock-up during set-up which was kind of off putting. I've also got dust inside my flash lens.

Otherwise performance is good. Too early to tell what battery life will be like.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Got mine too! Pretty much what I expected, but I did run into a complete lock-up during set-up which was kind of off putting. I've also got dust inside my flash lens.

Otherwise performance is good. Too early to tell what battery life will be like.
Really? Dust. Man that's last thing I wanted

mattkerwin24

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
I did the BestBuy pickup for tomorrow, figured it was worth it for the rewards points and I wouldn't have to worry about a signature

Vega007

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
I just preordered from Samsung.com, thanks to learning that you can also get a gift certificate equal to the value of the Buds with the s10e if you have a work or edu account. See the thread below:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...ate-samsung-com-work-discount-edu-account.htm

The only thing with this is that it doesn't ship until next week.

Edit: So today (Thursday 3/7), I got an email saying that it shipped so don't be discouraged by the shipping date!

I did this same thing as you did Libra...yay student discount!

Looking forward to giving it a go for sure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12