Who's regretting not going with a larger model?

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I saw on Reddit someone already cracked their S10+ screen on the edge. That right there is the reason why I won’t regret going with the 10e lol.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I love phones. Large ones more...but compact ones too. I wish I had an S10e instead of my white iPhone 10r. The S10e looks like a nice device but the 10r is nice too. I always want the newest toy and that's an expensive hobby.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
If I have one gripe with my 6T it's the vibration motor. I rarely feel it buzz and miss calls and texts all the time. Another minor gripe is screen brightness, hard to see in direct sunlight.

But I love the OS, performance, battery life and simplicity of it. There's a part of me that wants to go back to Samsung now that there is a flat screen but just not sure if I can live with the software and bixby button. Still, the S10 looks like a great device.

Dnaji

Mar 18, 2019
Visit site
I got my s10e a week ago and I have no regrets whatsoever. I always get asked you could have paid $50 more and got the s10 since I went with the 8Gb ram option in the s10e. My deciding factor was the flat display and form factor. If the s10 and s10e where the same price I would still go with the s10e. Very happy with the s10e :)

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If I have one gripe with my 6T it's the vibration motor. I rarely feel it buzz and miss calls and texts all the time. Another minor gripe is screen brightness, hard to see in direct sunlight.

But I love the OS, performance, battery life and simplicity of it. There's a part of me that wants to go back to Samsung now that there is a flat screen but just not sure if I can live with the software and bixby button. Still, the S10 looks like a great device.

I sold the 6T after one day of usage. Think I got it on a Tuesday, used it all day Wednesday, and put it up for sale on Thursday. Missed every single notification while in my pocket. No regrets going to the S10e at all.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I sold the 6T after one day of usage. Think I got it on a Tuesday, used it all day Wednesday, and put it up for sale on Thursday. Missed every single notification while in my pocket. No regrets going to the S10e at all.
That was my same gripe as well. The vibration motor in the s10 line is great though. Haven't had a issue yet.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I love the size of the S10E much more than the Note 8 I traded in. Miss the stylus at times. Wish Samsung would make a mini note this size.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

The current software is nothing like the old. The Bixby button can be ignored or reprogrammed.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The current software is nothing like the old. The Bixby button can be ignored or reprogrammed.
Yeah I know. I played with them in the store again this week. IDK, they just felt a little cheap, not that they are built cheap but they we're just so light. I like a little weight to my phone.
Not to Google Assistant though right?
There is an app I've heard of that will allow you to reprogram it. Bxactions I think?

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I hated it when phones kept getting bigger, but like everyone else, I got used to them. However, when the S10e presented itself with specs as good as any flagship level phone and the size that I had missed for a number of years, I jumped at the opportunity. I have to admit, though, that at first I was missing my "big" phone. But, as each day goes by, I am more and more glad that I went with the S10e. I looked at a lot of phones for my recent upgrade and I am very happy with my ultimate choice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki