I got a good deal on the 10e through TMobile so thought I'd try it.
    03-09-2019 04:07 PM
    I bought a Ringke Onyx case, and some cheap glass screen protectors...going to use the preinstalled one as long as possible
    I got a good deal on the 10e through TMobile so thought I'd try it.
    03-10-2019 09:50 AM
    I got a Omoton screen protector but I don't think it's glass. Just waiting for the phone now.
    Got a random case, will share later.
    03-10-2019 09:52 AM
    Otterbox symmetry clear. Paid too much, but don't want to run naked as I did that with my S8 plus and paid dearly for it(broken screen).
    03-10-2019 11:04 AM
    Otterbox symmetry clear. Paid too much, but don't want to run naked as I did that with my S8 plus and paid dearly for it(broken screen).
    I like OtterBox
    03-10-2019 11:09 AM
    Speck presidio and zagg tempered glass
    JHStewart1023 likes this.
    03-10-2019 04:45 PM
    I am going with a Spigen Thin Fit Air. If I decide to keep the phone and not return it, I will go with a skin instead since I don't like cases. Undecided about a screen protector since I hate them too but micro scratches make me think I should. idk.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-11-2019 06:31 PM
    I am going with a Spigen Thin Fit Air. If I decide to keep the phone and not return it, I will go with a skin instead since I don't like cases. Undecided about a screen protector since I hate them too but micro scratches make me think I should. idk.
    I got glass ones since it's a flat screen
    03-11-2019 06:37 PM
    I got glass ones since it's a flat screen
    What did you get? Is it case friendly?
    03-18-2019 08:36 PM
    Just ordered the Spigen rugged armor and a 3 pack of glass screen protectors from Amazon.

I use the Spigen Rugged Armor on every single phone I get.
    03-18-2019 09:35 PM
    Just ordered the Spigen rugged armor and a 3 pack of glass screen protectors from Amazon.

I use the Spigen Rugged Armor on every single phone I get.
    Same here, it's a great case.

Those screen protectors will probably not stick at the edges. I've yet to see reports of a relatively cheap tempered glass protector that works. They never came up with one for the S7 flat that works, so I'm thinking that will be the case here as well.
    03-19-2019 08:08 PM
    I'm looking for a good glass screen protectors for the s10e.
    03-20-2019 08:21 PM
    I'm looking for a good glass screen protectors for the s10e.
    I've had the zagg on mine since launch and it's doing great
    wilsodw likes this.
    03-21-2019 09:26 AM
    Got a ESR Mimic with a tempered glass back to let my prism blue shine. Nice case.
    03-23-2019 05:10 AM
    I picked up a speck case for mine... it was the only one that didnt seem too flimsy around the fingerprint sensor. I got the Presidio Grip and I'm pretty happy with it.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-07-2019 11:22 AM
    I love Ringke cases and buy them for all my phones. I also bought two back up official Samsung screen protectors for 19.99.
    04-07-2019 02:27 PM
    Hi-

https://www.encased.com/collections/...xy-s10e?page=1

Encased Samsung Galaxy S10e Belt Clip Holster (ClipMate) Secure-Fit Case Free Design (2019) Black
    04-07-2019 09:20 PM
    I went with a IQ shield screen protector. I like the rubbery ones more than glass. super easy to install and take damage way better, plus cheap.
    my case is a Spigen ultra hybrid clear. nice and grippy, shows off the phone colors and gives good access to the fingerprint reader.
    04-07-2019 09:41 PM
    EDIT - This is S10e info

I bought the Otterbox Symmetry and Spigen Rugged Amor and Tough Armor to see which I liked best.
    I settled on the Tough Armor. It has a lovely solid feel and I prefer the way it has a full screen border unlike the Otterbox which has the complete recess around the power button/fps.
    Still currently using the stock screen protector, but when it gets scratched (or possibly before) I will try a matte film screen protector as that is all I ever ran on my last phone and really liked the lack of glare and fingerprints on screen. I bought 2 types made by Dipos to have on standby.
    I also got the Media Devil non matte screen protector (they dont do matte anymore unfortunately). When I got my S6 I tried about 6 or 7 different types of matte film and they were by far my favourite.
    04-08-2019 03:15 AM
    I first purchased the Poetic Revolution case; it looked nice, was well made, rugged, but just added too much bulk (too much protection?!?) to the phone so I then purchased the Ringke Fusion X case for it, in Storm Blue since I have the Prism Blue S10E model. I have only had it for a day so obviously only have first impressions, but I like it so far - less bulk, you can see the lovely back of the phone through the case's clear back, but the phone still has some drop and scratch protection. (Sob, I saw that the glass back on my phone already had a scratch on it, no idea when that happened. SMH) That ESR Mimic case looks really nice, jimbo1mcm, and I am tempted, but I am concerned about possible breakage. I am too clumsy, dropping a case with a tempered glass back would not be a good thing, any more than dropping a "naked" S10E would be. I bet your phone looks wonderful in it, though!

The screen protector is another thing. I have read some posts that indicate that there is a stock screen protector that comes with the phone. To my knowledge, the S10E model doesn't come with a pre-installed screen protector like the S10 and S10+. Am I wrong?

I just installed the BodyGuardz Pure 2 tempered glass screen protector and am disappointed; like many of the protectors that seem to be available, this one doesn't cover the display completely, there is a noticeable and annoying gap on the left and right sides where you can see the edges of the display peeping out.

Has anyone found a glass screen protector that actually fits, covers the display edge to edge without blocking any of it and is case friendly? I would love to hear some recommendations!
    04-11-2019 01:23 PM
    My verizon did not come with one, had verizon put the zagg on and use s view or led wallet for the case.
    04-11-2019 01:32 PM
    The Verizon Rep in the store put on a Zagg for me, but it does not cover the whole screen. As others have noted, there is a noticeable "lip" on either side. It actually makes the protector feel quite thick. This makes it difficult for me to open the Edge Screen. 8 out of 10 times when I try to drag the Edge handle, it instead just flips to the next Home Screen page or it opens the app list as my finger gets caught on the lip of the screen protector. Very frustrating!

Can anyone recommend a better screen protector (thinner and/or covers the entire screen), or at least some tips on opening the Edge panel? Thanks.
    05-03-2019 08:13 PM
    I ordered an Under Armor Gear case for mine. Have always protected my phone with them. Am wondering if it comes with an opening to the power button (for the fingerprint reader). Does the case you have have access to the fingerprint reader?
    06-09-2019 10:11 PM
    Interesting, my Zagg glass+ covers everything I think its suppose to. Its been perfect and still flawless since day 1.
    06-10-2019 04:22 PM
    For a case, I'm using the Spigen Liquid Air. That style case is all I've ever used for 6 phones, and never had a problem with damage. For now I'm using the factory screen protector. When it gets damaged, I will replace it with a liquid film protector (brand to be determined later).
    07-04-2019 10:35 AM