What launcher are you using?

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Curious to see everyone's opinion. I'm currently using the stock on my Note...still waiting for the phone...but I like smart launcher 5 as well. Nova seemed to drain the battery.

Vega007

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
Curious to see everyone's opinion. I'm currently using the stock on my Note...still waiting for the phone...but I like smart launcher 5 as well. Nova seemed to drain the battery.

I will give stock a try for a few days...probably go with Lawnchair since I was using that on my S7 and liked it. I bought Nova but idk...something about it always makes me quit it pretty quickly every time I try to give it a chance.

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I will give stock a try for a few days...probably go with Lawnchair since I was using that on my S7 and liked it. I bought Nova but idk...something about it always makes me quit it pretty quickly every time I try to give it a chance.

Nova has been draining the battery on my Note...

henryfool3

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Nova. Way more customization, and totally used to all my settings.

Do people find that it's a battery drain? I haven't really checked it all that much. Been using it so long it's become old hat that I just go with it.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Nova. Way more customization, and totally used to all my settings.

Do people find that it's a battery drain? I haven't really checked it all that much. Been using it so long it's become old hat that I just go with it.
I have been using Nova Prime on the last 6 phones...huh, maybe more.
I've never seen Nova show on the battery usage list with more than a cursory percentage.

I love the customization, gestures and backup / restore features.
I can put the same home screen setup on any phone, instantly, after downloading so apps and logging into my Dropbox, too select the Nova backup file. Boom.

Last edited:

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Nova Prime, I've been using it on too many previous phones. I've gotten used to it and associate the customization it offers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay