As much as I liked the phone...decided to send it vack

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Same here. I absolutely love my S10e!! Unfortunately, I’m heavily invested into the iOS ecosystem with work and the family.

I need iOS for iMessage, FaceTime, AirDrop, etc....There are small work arounds using Android but iOS makes life a lot easier imo.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It's definitely more powerful than the Note, only thing is it doesn't have the big screen like the Note which is why the S10+ is for and doesn't have the S-Pen for which yes there is the Note.
If you are wanting a Note experience in upgraded specs then S10+ would have been the better phone.

At the end you got to do what you like, good luck

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
It's definitely more powerful than the Note, only thing is it doesn't have the big screen like the Note which is why the S10+ is for and doesn't have the S-Pen for which yes there is the Note.
If you are wanting a Note experience in upgraded specs then S10+ would have been the better phone.

At the end you got to do what you like, good luck

I disagree about more powerful. The Note breezes through things where the 10e did not. That was the problem.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I disagree about more powerful. The Note breezes through things where the 10e did not. That was the problem.
I had the S9, Note 9, even S10+ for few days and now S10e. Both the S10+ and S10e is much better than Note 9 and S9 in terms of overall performance, fluidity. I mean why wouldn't they since they have the much better SD 855 and graphics chip, and One UI was designed with the S10 series in mind. Personally haven't seen a single area in performance side where the older Note or S series phones are better.

Anyway if you feel the Note 9 or the Note is more powerful in terms of performance then it's what it is

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I noticed with apps like Kindle...it just acted strange...the phone is not as powerful as my note.

I thought it was just me . I've noticed the kindle app acting weird to . It will like flicker and be on a different page or something.
I'm keeping mine but I have went back to my pixel 3 .
I don't really like how the power button is so high up. And I don't like that you can't just press the home button to open the phone from sleep like you could with the s9 .
Also don't like that the AOD don't turn off while in your pocket. That's kinda dumb.
And of course the camera isn't as fast as my pixel.

But I do like it enough to keep it. Just not enough to use it everyday. To many little things.

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I thought it was just me . I've noticed the kindle app acting weird to . It will like flicker and be on a different page or something.
I don't really like how the power button is so high up. And I don't like that you can't just press the home button to open the phone from sleep like you could with the s9 .
Also don't like that the AOD don't turn off while in your pocket. That's kinda dumb.

But I do like it enough to keep it. Just not enough to use it everyday. To many little things.

Happened to look at the forum and I'm glad that I wasn't the only one.

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

To be honest if there are that many things wrong...I'd return it while you can.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc