So, you keeping the screen protector on of removing it?

rolexreviews

Feb 23, 2019
Visit site
I personally was shocked when I learned that Samsung was reinstalling screen protectors on the S10 series, but that's good for the customer since the price of the phones went up so high it's always nice to see the customer getting a bonus

That being said, any of you find the screen protector being in the way a bit? like I've cleaned out the front camera cut out at least twice in the 3 days I've owned it. and I could be wrong but I really really believe it's making way more smudges and keeping oils on the screen a lot worse than the straight up glass would have.

I'm leaving mines on for now but I feel I might change that sooner than later (especially since the screen is flat so getting a screen protector on is a lot easier now)

So are you leaving it on or taking it off?

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
For the s10e models I see no reason to immediately take it off. For the other 2 variants for reason of the fp sensor, I probably would.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Funny enough, I have ordered some cheap protectors but I'm hanging out with it on until it's time to lift it. The front camera thing is something I have dealt with as well but I like that it is case friendly lol.

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I took mine off as soon as I got a Gadget Guard Tempered Glass. Though I am having issues with Tempered glass not being fully adhered to the screen around the edges and it not being very case friendly (Otterbox, Speck, etc.)

So, my hope is better tempered glass will come with time. :)

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I took mine off as soon as I got a Gadget Guard Tempered Glass. Though I am having issues with Tempered glass not being fully adhered to the screen around the edges and it not being very case friendly (Otterbox, Speck, etc.)

Well. If you mind drop $40 on puregear. They have it on Amazon.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

Well I put the zagg on mine with the speak presidio and it worked great

henryfool3

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Didn't even realized it was an actual screen protector when I got it. Thought it was just a plastic. It was off minutes after I got the phone set up. Never really use screen protectors. Honestly not sure why I should need if the glass is as strong as they say. Haven't had much issues to date. I do use a case tho.

rolexreviews

Feb 23, 2019
Visit site
Didn't even realized it was an actual screen protector when I got it. Thought it was just a plastic. It was off minutes after I got the phone set up. Never really use screen protectors. Honestly not sure why I should need if the glass is as strong as they say. Haven't had much issues to date. I do use a case tho.
I've always used screen protectors on flat screens, tried on the S8 and it came off a few days later never tried again.

Debating whether it'll be on or taken off, still haven't decided yet but since I haven't taken it off now it'll probably be on for a little while

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
I've always used screen protectors on flat screens, tried on the S8 and it came off a few days later never tried again.

Debating whether it'll be on or taken off, still haven't decided yet but since I haven't taken it off now it'll probably be on for a little while

Mine got easily scratched in a day even though I'm really careful with my phones so I got this one, fits perfectly but remember, you should not put your phone in any case for the first 2-4 hours otherwise it won't stick 100% and the moment you put it in a case it will come off.

Galaxy S10e Screen Protector Neo Flex HD

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If I had the S10e I'd definitely appreciate having the screen protector on as a temporary fix until I got a tempered glass screen protector. It's so great that Samsung is looking after their customers like this. I know OnePlus has done this in the past as well - it just shows you that they care about their customers. So many users buy screen protectors online and/or after the fact, so having a temporary solution in place while you wait is really great and way less stressful!

rolexreviews

Feb 23, 2019
Visit site
If I had the S10e I'd definitely appreciate having the screen protector on as a temporary fix until I got a tempered glass screen protector. It's so great that Samsung is looking after their customers like this. I know OnePlus has done this in the past as well - it just shows you that they care about their customers. So many users buy screen protectors online and/or after the fact, so having a temporary solution in place while you wait is really great and way less stressful!
couldn't agree more. Lots or people said they only did it for the fingerprint scanner under the display but the s10e does not have that feature so that just tells me that Samsung did everyone a solid by giving us it built on before even purchasing

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
couldn't agree more. Lots or people said they only did it for the fingerprint scanner under the display but the s10e does not have that feature so that just tells me that Samsung did everyone a solid by giving us it built on before even purchasing

They totally did. I think Samsung treats their customer base pretty well. They sell expensive hardware but it's quality, and they keep their customers satisfied.

rolexreviews

Feb 23, 2019
Visit site
They totally did. I think Samsung treats their customer base pretty well. They sell expensive hardware but it's quality, and they keep their customers satisfied.
Especially with the Beta program and Good lock I definitely can't complain. Only better that are phones have great cameras and the best screens on the market

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine is still on. Not 1 scratch and looked pretty good. I haven't ordered a glass screen protector or case yet and the factory one is doing just fine.

originalstarlite

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
The S10 is my 5th smartphone and none previously had a screen protector. No damage to any because I am not the type to abuse the screen. Anyways, I gave it a try and noticed that the first week, I got a lot of "press harder" messages and read elsewhere that it was probably the screen protector causing the scenario. Yesterday the phone gave me 100% error messages. It was like I was unregistered.

That was it for the screen protector, and guess what??? That was it for all error messages. Perfect performance every time.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Mine is coming off today. It served its purpose and kept my screen scratch free during my vacation last week. Just received my Whitestone Dome Glass this morning. After work the factory installed protector is coming off and the Whitestone will be going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo