S10e Brightness

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello fellas, I just switched carrier and left behind a Note 8 and brought the s10e.. I like it a lot and still working around few thing, know Im wondering if the brightness adjustment can be automatic??

For those still asking about the screen protector, yes Samsung added to this s10 serie as part of the 10 anniversary of the galaxy and they said it cost $29.99 if want a replacement.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Hello fellas, I just switched carrier and left behind a Note 8 and brought the s10e.. I like it a lot and still working around few thing, know Im wondering if the brightness adjustment can be automatic??

For those still asking about the screen protector, yes Samsung added to this s10 serie as part of the 10 anniversary of the galaxy and they said it cost $29.99 if want a replacement.

Wow, what an adjustment! Welcome!

Yeah, it should be in display->adaptive brightness. For me, that has worked well enough. It seems like a very bright phone but I find that turning it off and adjusting the brightness and then turning it back on has worked out fine.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana