S10E dual-sim with tmobile cannot receive mms

mrmalkovich

Mar 26, 2019
Visit site
Hi all. I apologize for the duplicate postings. I'm new to this site. My previous post regarding wifi calling was answered and much appreciated, but this is a slightly different matter.

I just bought an unlocked dual-sim Samsung Galaxy S10 e here in Vietnam where I work so that I can use a local Sim as well as my T-Mobile SIM to stay in touch with America. However I cannot receive MMS messages on the Tmobile sim which is in Slot 2. I have adjusted the APN and I have made sure that mobile data was on for slot two to test but nothing works. Please advise

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Hmm, from what I can find, did you try this?

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-2090

I'm guessing that you did. What I would suggest is going to the settings of that sim and checking the connection to see the kind of data you are getting on that sim. LTE or 4g should be what that sim is under.

I'm having a hard time finding if the S10 series dual sims are 4g on both sims at the same time. I don't know if it's possible since I only see that VoLTE is possible but nothing about MMS.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Are you still in Vietnam? If so, there are no US TMobile towers there, so you won't be getting anything on that SIM until you return to the US. SMS and MMS don't go via internet, they go via phone.

mrmalkovich

Mar 26, 2019
Visit site
Yeah I'm still here. Living here right now. I get T-Mobile calls and SMS no problem.. I even receive the MMS... they just cannot be downloaded.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15