Data settings ?

ILUMINATIUNDEAD

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm confused by the settings,because in order to send a mms it told me to have the data on. But if I have wifi and data on ,does it automatically use the wifi or go to data? Is it possible to have both on? Screenshot_20190524-221907_Settings.jpeg

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
If you have wifi turned on it will use that when it is available. If you also have data turned on, then it will use that only if you are somewhere not connected to wifi. When you have both turned on, it tries to use wifi first.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Normally when connected to wifi mobile data is automatically turned off. You can check this by going to About phone then status then sim status.
However you can also set individual apps to specifically use mobile data should you wish. That option is within data usage then mobile data only apps .

ILUMINATIUNDEAD

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Neat thank you ! Actually quite helpful to see that setting lol
Normally when connected to wifi mobile data is automatically turned off. You can check this by going to About phone then status then sim status.
However you can also set individual apps to specifically use mobile data should you wish. That option is within data usage then mobile data only apps .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance