Brand new s10e - no issues other than when connecting to a wireless charger after a second a battery temp too low charging error comes up and never clears.
    I've tried a few different qi chargers up to 10w and get the same issue. Sometimes it will cause the battery percentage to drop 10/20% (although I suspect this is purely on the software as it then takes far longer to discharge the remaining)
    Been through the cache partition clearing, resetting preferences etc.
    No issues at all re wired charging so don't this this is a thermistor issue.
    Any ideas to fix?
    06-03-2019 02:21 AM
    I think this is a contact Samsung kind of issue.

You could try a factory reset if you haven't already... But i don't think it'll help.

I think your only other option is to just ignore it. Probably not a great idea, but viable given that wireless charging sucks anyway.
    06-04-2019 05:39 AM
    Brand new s10e - no issues other than when connecting to a wireless charger after a second a battery temp too low charging error comes up and never clears.
    I've tried a few different qi chargers up to 10w and get the same issue. Sometimes it will cause the battery percentage to drop 10/20% (although I suspect this is purely on the software as it then takes far longer to discharge the remaining)
    Any ideas to fix?
    First find a known working qi charger, maybe a friend, coworker, or the store you got it from.
    06-04-2019 05:59 AM
    "Brand new" "has an issue" - have the phone replaced under warranty. Don't giver Samsung free labor - that won't go anywhere. I suspect a defective battery thermistor, which means that it needs a new battery. (Samsung doesn't make the batteries, they buy them from a few vendors [which is why some Note 7s became bombs].)
    06-05-2019 05:11 PM
    Any ideas to fix?
    Definitely send it in for a replacement or repair, never had that come up on any of my Samsung phones.
    06-05-2019 08:23 PM