Joining this forum!

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I did it. I bought a white, 8/256 last night on Swappa. It should be to me Friday.
A coworker got one of these a few months ago and I became enamored with the size / form factor.
It's about the size of an S4 with the guts of my Note 9!

I don't know if it will replace my Note 9,but time will tell.

Not a lot going on in this forum, for this thing being on the street for six months. Maybe there just isn't much to say or question, since it's so similar to the other 10s.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I did it. I bought a white, 8/256 last night on Swappa. It should be to me Friday.
A coworker got one of these a few months ago and I became enamored with the size / form factor.
It's about the size of an S4 with the guts of my Note 9!

I don't know if it will replace my Note 9,but time will tell.

Not a lot going on in this forum, fir this thing being on the street for six months. Maybe there just isn't much to say or question, since it's so similar to the other 10s.
Congrats, how you liking it

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks!
Uncle Sam's post office says it should be to me Friday by 8pm.it's coming from Bahston, Mass. ������

I do know. ������ I figure, besides checking out the forum factor, I can checkout Pie, without ruining my Note 9. ������
Good that you held onto the mote 9 :)

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
You'll love it! Very happy with my S10e.. I have the same as you, white with 256 storage and 8GB RAM. It's a fantastic phone!

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
You'll love it! Very happy with my S10e.. I have the same as you, white with 256 storage and 8GB RAM. It's a fantastic phone!
Thanks!
I ordered the Ringke Fusion X case, with camo back. It should look like shades of grey camo, with the white phone underneath.

ETA, well the case is "lost" between Amazon & the USPS. I have a tracking number, but the package has not been accepted by the post office, 5 days after ordering and 3 days after it was supposed to arrive.

Last edited:

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
OK, after a couple days, this is what I think...

Pros:
Size
Smooth & quick operation.

Cons:
Pie
Fingerprint Sensor does not like fingers on left hand.
No HARD PRESS HOME TO WAKE.
Cannot find the 3 accuracy settings for Location / GPS. Were these removed in Pie?
No ROUTINES in GOODLOCK. (Bixby Routines are not acting the same.)
Unable to make all notifications dark. I've tried NIGHT MODE, THEMES and SWIFT INSTALLER (which won't work on Pie w/o root )
Google notifications are white, also.
I know some don't think dark is a big deal, but when using a phone in a nav dock and driving at night, white does not only hurt the eyes, but kills night vision.

How can I make the Recents and the Waze & Google notification dark?
Screenshot_20190915-094753.jpegScreenshot_20190915-090520_Nova%20Launcher.jpeg

Last edited:

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Samsung good lock to make notification dark in the panel
Not all, as shown above.
Today I went to work for the first time with the S10e.
Cell reception not as good as Note 9, by far.
BT streaming gets garbly /skipping with low signal.
That's a deal breaker.

Thanks, for trying!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance