I am thinking about using the native Samsung Email app and just wondering if my S10e device supports the KNOX SDP (Sensitive Data Protection) as shown here below in this guide.

https://docs.samsungknox.com/knox-pl...ction.htm#h2_1

Then I went to check on my S10e phone from the About Phone and it shows the following info below:

Knox version
    Knox 3.3
    Knox API level 28
    TIMA 4.1.0
    DualDar 1.0.2

Will this mean that if I use the Samsumg native Email app, will it support the SDP feature by default without installing additional KNOX apps?

More information from the below web page:

https://docs.samsungknox.com/whitepa...ction.htm#h2_2

SDP protection of apps
    The native Samsung Email app automatically uses SDP to protect email bodies and attachments. For performance reasons, the email header (including the subject and sender) is not protected with SDP.
    10-05-2019 04:19 AM
    Knox is an enterprise system - that means that, unless your company set Knox up for their purposes, all you have in the phone are stubs to which Knox, once they install it, can attach. (And a few Knox fuses that you can blow by things like rooting or installing a custom ROM, that void the warranty.) But there's no Knox in the phone as it comes. No protection. No separation (between your stuff and the company stuff). Knox has to be installed, as a system, by the company - they have to buy it.

The native Samsung email app is just an email app - nothing is "protected". If you have Knox installed, email still isn't "protected" in any way - except that emails received in the company workspace don't get mixed with emails received in the personal workspace.
    10-05-2019 02:08 PM
    Thanks for the explanation.

It is VERY misleading especially when the phone boots up it says SECURED BY KNOX. And even the box says this as well.

I remember they used to have a free version for personal use called KNOX which was I guess is now replaced by Secure Folder.
    10-05-2019 02:59 PM