Here is an out of camera picture in Photo mode and my editing version on which I corrected the exposure with Curves in Photoshop, also fixed the perspective. I wish the S10e had exposure compensation as one of its adjustments. I've tried shooting in Pro mode and the screen is so crowded with settings that I invariable hit one I don't want to use and get frustrated trying to make the adjustment I want to make - also, I frequently for some reason wind up in selfie mode when I go nowhere near the selfie icon.Anyone else finding S10e in Photo Mode Overexposing?-overexposed.jpgAnyone else finding S10e in Photo Mode Overexposing?-still-doing-its-thing.jpg
    10-11-2019 02:45 PM
    I don't have the 10 but unless Samsung dramatically changed their camera software since the last few years this info should be relevant.

Swiping up/down is a gesture for switching cameras between front and back.

Long press on the screen and it locks focus/exposure while a slider appears to adjust exposure.
    10-11-2019 03:10 PM
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! I thought I had seen that slider before but it hadn't appeared again...I just tried the longer press and lo and behold there is was. BIG HELP!

I also didn't know about the up and down swipe to switch to selfie mode. "Nother thanks to you!

I guess things have changed a lot since my Note 4. I was especially miffed about the lack of exposure compensation, but you straightened me out about that one!
    10-11-2019 03:20 PM