Google Assistant gesture no longer works when swiping from the bottom. I use Samsung gesture. Launcher doesn't matter, Android gesture works fine, but that requires Samsung launcher, ugh.
    Fast Wireless charging is super intermittent, some times I have to place it on and off multiple times to get it to work. Not a big deal I just want it to work.

Tried looking them up but it's a really vague search.
    02-04-2020 10:19 AM
    The GA issue seems to be a bug in TaskChanger from GoodLock. If you show the hints on the navigation buttons (or just show the buttons), the gesture works; if the button location is entirely hidden (i.e. full gesture navigation, no hints), then the GA gesture is broken.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/galaxynote1...aks_swipe_and/
    02-04-2020 11:47 AM
    Swiping in the launcher is launcher-dependent. Some launchers can be set to run an app on a particular swipe (up, down, 2 finger up, etc.), some can't be. Nova can be.
    02-04-2020 05:20 PM
    Swiping in the launcher is launcher-dependent. Some launchers can be set to run an app on a particular swipe (up, down, 2 finger up, etc.), some can't be. Nova can be.
    This is referring to the OS gesture navigation, of which, Google's isn't supported on 3rd party launchers like Nova. Samsung's gesture navigation, however, does work on Nova and you can continue to use the tried-and-true method of 'holding' down the Home button to access Assistant; if you're not using the button navigation bar and opt to use their gesture implementation, you can still do that by swiping up from the middle (Home gesture) and holding up. Task Changer plugin on Good Lock, however, breaks this unless the 'hint' for the gesture locations are being displayed (or you're using buttons instead of gestures).
    02-04-2020 05:24 PM
    Works fine on mine. I just set it to GA on 2 finger swipe up, and when I swipe up with 2 fingers I get GA.
    02-04-2020 05:27 PM
    spookdroid nailed it, just turned off tall changer. that's dumb.
    thanks.
    02-04-2020 11:47 PM
    Works fine on mine. I just set it to GA on 2 finger swipe up, and when I swipe up with 2 fingers I get GA.
    You're till not talking about system gestures, those are Launcher ones. The ones the Good Lock update breaks are the Samsung system ones.
    02-05-2020 12:55 PM
    spookdroid nailed it, just turned off tall changer. that's dumb.
    thanks.
    Hopefully it'll be updated soon, but I preferred to just show the hints than disabling Task Changer. They're minimally invasive and they work for the time being.
    02-05-2020 12:56 PM
    Hopefully it'll be updated soon, but I preferred to just show the hints than disabling Task Changer. They're minimally invasive and they work for the time being.
    That's what I ended up doing when the bottom swipe gesture for quick app switch stopped working without task changer disabled
    02-05-2020 11:38 PM