When im at work and have my phone connected to my bluetooth speakers but the earbuds not in I am constantly missing messages because the sound plays through the earbuds. On my old S7 the phone would still play the sound. Can i do this with the 10e?
    02-05-2020 10:05 PM
    What options it gives you under the Bluetooth head set in bluthooth?

I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here , as a guest account you can't.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    02-05-2020 10:22 PM
    i didnt know i already had an account but I asked the question. Theres no settings to change audio only changing the order of how they appear or if it used to connect for calls or audio
    02-05-2020 11:12 PM
    i didnt know i already had an account but I asked the question. Theres no settings to change audio only changing the order of how they appear or if it used to connect for calls or audio
    Hi , no problem .

You have a s10e ? If you like I can put in that forum see if you can get better help there ?
    02-05-2020 11:16 PM
    yes please. I tried this setting called seperate audio and picked my messaging app to play through the phone only but that didnt work either.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    02-05-2020 11:38 PM
    now it seems to be working with sound coming through both headphones and the phone but not sure it works all the time we will see tomorrow
    02-05-2020 11:45 PM
    [Moved to Samsung s10e forums]
    02-05-2020 11:49 PM
    now it seems to be working with sound coming through both headphones and the phone but not sure it works all the time we will see tomorrow
    Settings >sounds >separate app

Yeah maybe that might work
    methodman89 likes this.
    02-05-2020 11:50 PM
    It looks like I have FINALLY RESOLVED this issue for myself with a seemingly easy work-around. This involves simply installing Tasker. It's a paid app, but, given that it solves such an annoying problem for myself, it's definitely worth the small price.

It seems that in Android 11 only Ringer channel sounds are allowed to be played on BOTH an attached Bluetooth AND the phone speaker simultaneously.

To achieve "Notification" type sounds over both channels simultaneously first I copied (NOT MOVED) over the actual notifications sounds located in "Internal Storage\Notifications" into my Ringtones directory on my device: "Internal Storage\Ringtones". Now I can choose those same Notifications type Sounds as Ringtones.

Next I installed Tasker.

Since I have a separate Notification Sound for my spouse's text messages, I created a separate Tasker Profile for her Notifications:
    "Received Text Any, %PNUM/Spouse" --> Task: Play Ringtone, Type: Ringer, Sound: Ding

Next, I created a Default Text Notification for all other contacts:
    "Received Text Any, %SMSRF/!Spouse" --> Task: Play Ringtone, Type: Ringer, Sound: GoodNews

Then I even created a Notification to let me know the laundry was done:
    Notification LG ThinQ --> Task: Play Ringtone, Type: Ringer, Sound: Piano

Hopefully this will help others as well.
    07-20-2021 02:29 PM