World Clock on Always On

gadgetfreak2

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I should have been more specific. I am currently in my home time zone but would like to keep track of a different time zone. Seems like roaming clock is only for when I am traveling outside my home zone.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I should have been more specific. I am currently in my home time zone but would like to keep track of a different time zone. Seems like roaming clock is only for when I am traveling outside my home zone.
If I remember correctly it should do that traveling away from your time zone .

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but he wants it in his home time zone. If you look under clock style in AOD settings you should see an option for 2 different times zones. First- your home time zone, Second- a time zone of your choice. Just keep scrolling through the different styles until you see it.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I am currently in my home time zone but would like to keep track of a different time zone. Seems like roaming clock is only for when I am traveling outside my home zone.

That's from the OP second post. He wants his local time (his home time zone) plus another time zone (not roaming).

It is possible, just scroll through the clock styles and you'll see one allows you to pick time for a second city.

gadgetfreak2

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Guys: I am the OP. Thanks for this. I went to Clock Styles, picked AOD and found the one that has two time zones. Sadly, that style is not available on the lock screen option. But this is exactly what I needed. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol