5g version of S10e?

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Will there be one? I currently have an S8 and will hold on to it as long as needed. Just really want to stay at this size if possible. 5g is my only reason I would upgrade from S8. I figure by this time next year, 5G in large markets will be useful and updates for my S8 will be ending.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Will there be one? I currently have an S8 and will hold on to it as long as needed. Just really want to stay at this size if possible. 5g is my only reason I would upgrade from S8. I figure by this time next year, 5G in large markets will be useful and updates for my S8 will be ending.

Considering that there isn't a S20e, I think it isn't happening. The choice is up to you.

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, everyone for the replies. This helped me think about it further and go ahead and grab what I think is a great deal on an S10e. We will see when it gets here. I found a white S10e 128gb unlocked in the Amazon Warehouse sold by Amazon. It was labeled used like new but details were "still in the box but box damaged." I can always send it back since it is Amazon but it cost me a net total of $311 after 20% warehouse discount I had and 5% back for using Amazon CC.

So is this going to seem like a big upgrade from my S8? Longer Software upgrades, flatter screen, and side fingerprints are they key reasons for upgrading. Any suggestions on the best place to sell my S8 to maximize my net return? Swappa? Ebay?

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
Thanks, everyone for the replies. This helped me think about it further and go ahead and grab what I think is a great deal on an S10e. We will see when it gets here. I found a white S10e 128gb unlocked in the Amazon Warehouse sold by Amazon. It was labeled used like new but details were "still in the box but box damaged." I can always send it back since it is Amazon but it cost me a net total of $311 after 20% warehouse discount I had and 5% back for using Amazon CC.

So is this going to seem like a big upgrade from my S8? Longer Software upgrades, flatter screen, and side fingerprints are they key reasons for upgrading. Any suggestions on the best place to sell my S8 to maximize my net return? Swappa? Ebay?
Yes, the S10e is a great upgrade from the S8.

If you don't wanna keep your S8 as a backup phone (it's always good to have one) then sell it locally on OfferUp or something.

You won't be dealing with eBay fees and these Samsung's are popular, easy to sell models

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Still trying to figure out what I would do with 5G as a standard consumer cell phone user. Today the #1 use is to run speed tests and post the results online.

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
Still trying to figure out what I would do with 5G as a standard consumer cell phone user. Today the #1 use is to run speed tests and post the results online.
^ This.

I don't see how 5G would be useful to the vast majority of consumers in a world of already blazing fast 4G LTE.

The extra speed is probably not worth the extra battery drain.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12