S10e. Still the best of the S line even a year later!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I love the S10e and came very close to buying it. Actually, my mom is interested in getting it.

I think you get a ton of bang for your buck with the S10e. I sometimes still regret not getting it - I would have loved to have tried out that side-mounted fingerprint scanner. But I'm very happy with my S10.

I think the S10e and the S10+ were the two phones out of the S10 line that were the most purchased or liked or something along those lines.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Totally love mine, the right choice and it hasn't disappointed. Great size, FLAT SCREEN, love the wide angle camera option, side mount fingerprint sensor, I even use Bixby a little bit.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I also use the edge screen app drawer (or whatever it's called) to keep the home screen from being cluttered. Yeah...you can utilize the edge screen even if you don't have one of those silly curved screen phones!!

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Since having this phone since January, I haven't had any complaints about this phone

- the compact size is great for one handed use
- the updates coming it's way with one ui 2.5 will be a game changer.
- battery life is AMAZING
- it works just as well as the flagship phones
- even with eyeing the z fold, I've decided to stay with this device

I am also the owner of the first galaxy buds. I was strongly considering buying a tab 7 or even the 5 just to be engulfed in the samsung ecosystem, but with the wireless dex coming in 2.5 and owning a roku tv, I will invest in a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I havent had this feeling of usefulness in a phone since my windows phone days. This can literally do everything I need it to do.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Since having this phone since January, I haven't had any complaints about this phone

- the compact size is great for one handed use
- the updates coming it's way with one ui 2.5 will be a game changer.
- battery life is AMAZING
- it works just as well as the flagship phones
- even with eyeing the z fold, I've decided to stay with this device

I am also the owner of the first galaxy buds. I was strongly considering buying a tab 7 or even the 5 just to be engulfed in the samsung ecosystem, but with the wireless dex coming in 2.5 and owning a roku tv, I will invest in a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I havent had this feeling of usefulness in a phone since my windows phone days. This can literally do everything I need it to do.

Glad the S10e is working well for you! I really would have loved to test out using it one-handed. How are you liking the side-mounted fingerprint scanner?

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Glad the S10e is working well for you! I really would have loved to test out using it one-handed. How are you liking the side-mounted fingerprint scanner?

It's very convenient. And since I haven't had any scanner on the front in years, in screen and not, it's not odd. I will say that I have to be careful when I'm putting it in my pocket and making sure I don't unlock it

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It's very convenient. And since I haven't had any scanner on the front in years, in screen and not, it's not odd. I will say that I have to be careful when I'm putting it in my pocket and making sure I don't unlock it

I bet that it is super convenient! It was definitely a nifty innovation. Glad you are enjoying it! Ah yes, putting it in your pocket must be a bit of a juggling act, so to speak!