Hello. I'm new on this forum.. and i need some urgent help.

I am using Galaxy S2 at&t version running android version 4.1.2 Cyanogen Mod v10. And my desktop is on Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate.

Last month i took around hundreds of photos on my sister marriage which i want to transfer it to pc hdd. now problem is when i try to do that my pc simply gives out Windows is not responding error.. but i can transfer these pictures to other cell phone via bluetooth just fine.. no problem at all.. i can even view them in my gallery that means photos are not corrupted.. i have also transferred other pictures/music/ video files without any hitch.. i am clueless what to do next..
    please help..

sorry for my bad english..
    02-18-2015 04:20 AM
    Hi, when you are transferring your pictures to your computer are you copying them all over at the same time? That could cause your computer to not respond and fail to transfer the photos. You could try to copy a few files at a time to see if that works.

You might also want to try connecting the phone to a different USB port to see if that helps, or if you have a different cable you could try that. One other idea is to use an app like Airdroid which you can use to wireless transfer files to and from your phone using a web browser, this might be a way to download your pictures if the physical connection is not working.

Hope this helps.
    02-18-2015 09:23 AM