Hi i have a samsung galaxy s2 and its been working fine but nowadays all it does it reboot and restart all the time, i cant use it. i tried factory resetting it, wipe the cache, and it keeps rebooting it randomly. I got a new battery 3 weeks ago and it was working fine. so that is not the problem.. i accidently dropped it in water sometimes. It is a rather old phone
    05-23-2015 02:46 PM
    Maybe try putting it in safe mode to see if any of your apps are causing this. I'm guessing since you have a Galaxy S2 you're way passed your warranty so you can't replace it. You can always call and pay Samsung to fix it. Other than that dude, I think it's time for a new phone. I had the same situation with my Nexus 5 and ended up getting a new phone. It was worth it though! Hope you solve your problem!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-23-2015 03:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Agree with JFMobile. The past water damage may have finally caught up with you, since the damage that is set in motion by the water damage can gradually spread over time.
    05-23-2015 03:10 PM
    I have a fix for this. After about a year of dealing with it.

1. If your phone reboots so much that you can't even get to the homescreen, keep tapping the power button again and again continuously until you reach the homescreen. Even then it may reboot but be persistent.

2. Once you get there, turn on AIRPLANE MODE. Power the phone down.

3. Not sure if this is necessary, but restart the phone and clear the samsung touchwiz cache.
    01-29-2016 05:55 PM