When I had the Galaxy S2, which my son is still using. It allowed you to set an alarm to go off specific days at a specific location.

For instance, I had an alarm set for 5pm M-F at my office to remind me it's time to leave. I also had one set for 6:30am M-F for when I was at home to wake me up.

This was great, because when we go on vacation, I didn't have to worry about remembering to disable the alarms or re-enable them when I got back as they didn't go off unless you were at those specific locations.

I ask cause it was a really great feature that seems to have disappeared after a certain version of Android and was hoping that it would someday make it back in.
    06-25-2015 10:32 AM
    When I had the Galaxy S2, which my son is still using. It allowed you to set an alarm to go off specific days at a specific location.

For instance, I had an alarm set for 5pm M-F at my office to remind me it's time to leave. I also had one set for 6:30am M-F for when I was at home to wake me up.

This was great, because when we go on vacation, I didn't have to worry about remembering to disable the alarms or re-enable them when I got back as they didn't go off unless you were at those specific locations.

I ask cause it was a really great feature that seems to have disappeared after a certain version of Android and was hoping that it would someday make it back in.
    Welcome to Android Central!

It could be they streamlined the alarm clock and removed some features from it. Check out Alarm Clock Pro on the play store. I believe it does what you need.
    06-29-2015 07:25 AM