Connected To Internet But Won't Load Pages

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I just checked ur question a couple of minutes ago.. I had ur problem and it's been much of a hassle, first I thought it was my mobile carrier internet issue, then I discovered it happened with all connections, I tried everything and it was frustrating for a couple of months..
Anyway.. I thought why don't I download another browser and see, I downloaded Firefox focus
It worked well.. so now I know it's not an issue with my phone.. I uninstalled chrome browser and since it's already been there on my phone when I got it, I guess it only uninstalled the updated version while the "original or whatever name it has" version was still there, so I still found chrome but only this time it worked!!!!! So that's how far I got, I still didn't try each and every website as it will only appear with time and usage but at least some of those I had problems with work well now.. I'm gonna go now on playstore and try updating the app and see if the issue will come back or if it will stay fixed forever *fingers crossed*

So basically, try uninstalling the app and re-installing it back again I believe it would help.. I know it's frustrating so I thought I should help u guys out too ❤

Tony Alfonsi

Sep 26, 2017
Visit site
i have this problem, all applications and play store is working but when i try to load a web page I just get a message saying Web Page Not Available.
i have the same problem when using the mobile data or WIFI
when i use the mobile data i have 2 access points if i changed to the other access point the web page work but the applications stop working !!!!!

Same for me on my s7 running 7.1. Any browser will spontaneously fail to load pages regardless of connection type but all other applications that need to access internet continue to function perfectly. I've been trawling all the forums and even sought tech support from samsung which basically ask you to reset (no good) clear cache (no good) or scrub everything and start from scratch.
Cycling power does fix the problem temporarily but soon rather than later, the browser will keel over again.
I suspect there's some bug in the firmware, so not much hope of a cure.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Same for me on my s7 running 7.1. Any browser will spontaneously fail to load pages regardless of connection type but all other applications that need to access internet continue to function perfectly. I've been trawling all the forums and even sought tech support from samsung which basically ask you to reset (no good) clear cache (no good) or scrub everything and start from scratch.
Cycling power does fix the problem temporarily but soon rather than later, the browser will keel over again.
I suspect there's some bug in the firmware, so not much hope of a cure.
7.1? Custom ROM? 7.1 hasn't been officially released yet anywhere for the S7 AFAIK.

GUNTCRUSHER

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Mkay so Im running on an A6+ but Im pretty sure you're experiencing the same issue as I was and I've found a fix for anyone who ends up looking for an answer on this thread like I did.....

GO TO

SETTINGS > GENERAL MANAGEMENT > RESET > RESET NETWORK SETTINGS

CLICK "RESET SETTINGS" > LEAVE IT FOR A MINUTE TO LET THE PHONE DO ITS THING

RESTART YOUR PHONE BY HOLDING DOWN THE POWER KEY

FIXED!!!

Please note that this will reset all your current network connections so if you normally connect to your wifi router while you're at home you'll need to re enter the password to connect again. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol