my phone won't work and i don't know why. when i turned on my phone the display of samsung galaxy stayed for a long time. i thought maybe it hanged then i tried to remove the battery. i tried to on it again and same problem. the samsung displayed still was hanged. several attempts like turning it off and on. i tried charging it the battery display wasnt there. i tried to change the battery pack. all solutions won't work. i tried to use it in my laptop and it wont recognize the device. I am in need of help due to having my exams the next day. without my phone i can't clear any doubts with my teacher since she basically tell us whats wrong with our answer or whats the correct solution.
    i had some ideas why it wont work maybe due to the overcharging but why did it still tuned on. then maybe its the app i download last night. those were the possibilities why it wont work. pls i really need replies as soon as possible
    10-10-2015 06:03 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! See if you can boot into Recovery and wipe the cache partition: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html

If that doesn't work, it's possible the motherboard is failing. That's a pretty old phone, and unfortunately, circuits and flash memory don't last forever.
    10-10-2015 11:10 PM