Hi Guys,

I have rooted my s2 phone successfully using Jeboo kernel and odin and CWM-SuperSU.

Then I went onto installing Android lolliopop by following the instructions from an article.

I basically had to download Android 5.1.1 CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM onto my phone, go into the recovery mode and wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and Wipe Dalvik Cache. After a few minutes of confirming ROM installation, I got a message saying installation aborted.

Since then, no matter what I do, I go back to the recovery mode I've tried everything! I don't know what to do now! Can someone please help me!
    12-09-2015 11:19 AM
    Are you 100% sure you have the correct rom for your model? Is your version of Cwm compatible with lollipop. (Latest version) have you tried a different recovery eg. TWRP? You could also try flash a different rom to see if it is an issue with the current rom. Could you post a pic or some details of the error message.
    12-09-2015 12:16 PM
    Hi beagle82, thank you for the reply!

Sorry for getting back to you so late, I was busy with work. When you said 'Cwm version' are you referring to CWM-SuperSU?

I don't think I've installed CWM :/ I just checked what CWM SuperSU and it turns out that its just an app that changes access details for other apps.

I have no idea how to install a CWM at this stage
    12-18-2015 07:59 AM