Help--- I've tried so many different things i read about in forums but none of them fixed the problem:
    powered down and took out battery, cleared cache for TouchWiz, turned Motion setting to off, uninstalled Messenger and disabled Weather widget, applied Home Screen mode to Easy mode, wiped cache partition....

Restarted my phone after every step, still it keeps freezing after a few mins.

Just installed Nova Launcher but now getting the same message "Nova Launcher isn't responding" ????????

Phone is unusable...... HELP ! Any other tips that i could try???
    01-17-2016 05:39 AM
    Help--- I've tried so many different things i read about in forums but none of them fixed the problem:
    powered down and took out battery, cleared cache for TouchWiz, turned Motion setting to off, uninstalled Messenger and disabled Weather widget, applied Home Screen mode to Easy mode, wiped cache partition....

Restarted my phone after every step, still it keeps freezing after a few mins.

Just installed Nova Launcher but now getting the same message "Nova Launcher isn't responding" ????????

Phone is unusable...... HELP ! Any other tips that i could try???
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried backing up all your info and doing a factory reset?
    01-22-2016 07:08 AM