I have a certain problem with my Samsung Galaxy S2. It's a bit old now, It has about 4 years with me. A couple of days ago, I was charging my phone and it was a bit hot. And I recieved a call. I answered it, and the phone went black. I tried turning it on and, nothing. All it showed was a blue screen with a black circle on the top left corner. The phone hasn't gotten any bumps or has fallen out of my hands or anything of that nature. I decided to turn it off, take out the battery and not touch it for a day. I placed back the battery the next day and, this time, nothing shows up. I can't even go into recovery mode. Today, I decided to use it again, and connect it to my laptop, and the laptop detected it, but, nothing else happens. I really don't know what to do. Is there a fix for this problem? I'd appreciate your help. Thanks.
    03-24-2016 01:09 AM
    Hi, as you have mentioned above, the phone is very old - it could be wear and tear that has caused the phone to crash out. Have you considered buying a replacement battery and seeing if that helps any?
    03-24-2016 03:29 AM
    +1 on trying a replacement battery. After 4 years, that battery is far past its life.
    03-24-2016 03:47 AM
    Hi, I'm the one from the problem. I just tried it with a different battery and it worked! Thanks for suggesting it! But now, the buttons light up like it normally should, when I touch them, they vibrate like it always does, But, the screen doesn't turn on! I now think it's a different problem.
    03-24-2016 09:13 PM