45watt charger

Umbrokhan

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Not charging at 45 Watt on my Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Works for few minutes then charge at normal speed.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Umbrokhan

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Found this from Sam Mobile website

The most notable of those was the green tint issuethat affected the display when it was set to 120Hz refresh rate, and Samsung also ended up slowing down the initially impressive super fast charging speed on the device. The former has been fixed in a recent update, but the latter hasn’t, and it probably won’t ever be fixed. I say that because after the update that reduced the charging speed, Samsung has pushed out two more updates for the Galaxy S20 lineup, and neither of those have done anything about the slower charging, suggesting that it was a deliberate change.

big samm

Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
Super fast charging 2.0 at 45 watts will be on for the first 30 mins, that should bring the battery close to 70% then reverts back to 25 watts to top off the battery to 100%

big samm

Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
Does the S20 come with a 45 watt charger.
Or did you go out and buy one.

I thought the 45 wayt charger was a accessory.
No the one that comes with the phone is a 25 watt charger... 45 watt charger i bought separately... And only the Ultra supports 45 watt charging.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
No the one that comes with the phone is a 25 watt charger... 45 watt charger i bought separately... And only the Ultra supports 45 watt charging.

I didnt think any of them came with it.
And , Oh !
Thanks for letting me know. Only the untra can use it.
I wanted to buy my wife a new phone in a few months If I like how things are going .
Not sure after her using a note 9 with the finger print sensor on back, if she would change..she would never buy a new phone.

And with the ultra being so big,it would probably be a problem for her to carry it and more weight.

Thanks

big samm

Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
I didnt think any of them came with it.
And , Oh !
Thanks for letting me know. Only the untra can use it.
I wanted to buy my wife a new phone in a few months If I like how things are going .
Not sure after her using a note 9 with the finger print sensor on back, if she would change..she would never buy a new phone.

And with the ultra being so big,it would probably be a problem for her to carry it and more weight.

Thanks
Why go with the ultra? Get her a S20 or S20+
They too come with a 25 watt charger and should charge relatively quick. And would fit your wife's hands. Question is would she be happy with the in screen fingerprint sensor ?

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Why go with the ultra? Get her a S20 or S20+
They too come with a 25 watt charger and should charge relatively quick. And would fit your wife's hands. Question is would she be happy with the in screen fingerprint sensor ?

She has has galaxy phones.

I bought my wife the Note 9 without asking her.
She said its too big and too heavy.
She loves the big battery.
It can run down from 100% to 88% and she will charge it.
She never wants her batters to get below 70%. If she is near a charger.
I have Samsung quick charging pads.

She adapter to it quick.
She uses the stylus a lot.
You will not take her stylus.
Trying to get her to leave a note.
You will turn a catholic girl into a mean person.
She would not be a happy person.
She really likes the fps on the back of the note 9.

I took her to best buy when they had the Samsung people there.
She took several of the samsung classes.
They showed her all about the calendar, which she has all my stuff with my doctor, and nurses.
And everything in life setup.

She dont never cuss till she tries to open my note 10+ with the fps on the front.
She says its one of samsungs biggest screw-up. Just like me.
She would give stuff up to keep the fps on the back like the note 9.

She totally hates the fps on the front.
And she , like me, has bixby turned off.
She dont like bixby.
She dont want samsung pay, Google pay or non of that on her phone.
She has credit cards.

Don't tell her about samsung pay.
She is in finance, credits, and collection's.
She knows how she wants to do things with 6 yrs of college and 2 degrees.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
She sounds like a very intelligent woman. I would not dare to try and tell her to get a Note 10. I think the LG V60 can use a wacom stylus. But it is a huge phone, so she would hate that. I guess her only option at this stage is to stick to her Note 9.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I run about phone on my note 10+

It says it was made in Vietnam by mutant.

Don't say nothing about a exynos chip or anything.

My notr 10+ hotspot is great.

Umbrokhan

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I have Exynos version.
I recommend people not to buy 45Watt charger it's waste of money. I can't even charge at full speed.
Why is Samsung still selling this piece of crap. Can't even take full advantage of my S20 Ultra.
The new update slowed it down reported by Sam Mobile web site.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I have Exynos version.
I recommend people not to buy 45Watt charger it's waste of money. I can't even charge at full speed.
Why is Samsung still selling this piece of crap. Can't even take full advantage of my S20 Ultra.
The new update slowed it down reported by Sam Mobile web site.
It works well with the Snapdragon. Seems the Exynos has a lot of issues. Perhaps an update will fix it.