My work pays a portion of my cell phone bill so I use my phone for personal and work. Windows 10 Your Phone app works well with my S20U. I can drag and drop photos I take in the shop quickly and respond to text while on my PC. I was using iPhones from the 4 to the XS Max and just the iCloud app on my PC was a pain to find pictures sometimes.

I do miss Airdrop as some of my techs use iPhone and could send photos quickly. All of them have Duo now in case they are in the field and need to visual chat with me.

I run 7 locations (NM, AZ, NV, CA and HI) from Arizona and honestly between Windows 10 and Android the time saved is huge for me. It's a little here and there but it consistently all day.
    06-26-2020 07:11 AM
    Airdrop alternative between devices on any platform... iphone to android to pc to mac, etc...

https://snapdrop.net/

Just need to be on same wifi.

My work pays a portion of my cell phone bill so I use my phone for personal and work. Windows 10 Your Phone app works well with my S20U. I can drag and drop photos I take in the shop quickly and respond to text while on my PC. I was using iPhones from the 4 to the XS Max and just the iCloud app on my PC was a pain to find pictures sometimes.

I do miss Airdrop as some of my techs use iPhone and could send photos quickly. All of them have Duo now in case they are in the field and need to visual chat with me.

I run 7 locations (NM, AZ, NV, CA and HI) from Arizona and honestly between Windows 10 and Android the time saved is huge for me. It's a little here and there but it consistently all day.
    06-26-2020 07:30 AM
    Having the luxury of a work (iphone) and personal phone (Android) it's nice to experience both sides. For work it's great, no need to customize, it just exists as is. But to be able to have a level of customization like Android would be huge. I've been a solid Samsung fan for their watches but i'm curious just how accurate they are against Apple. I hate the Apple watch square design. But if Apple permitted the same level of customization I could see jumping over to at least test the waters even with the watch.
    Laura Knotek and jlarkins08 like this.
    06-26-2020 10:42 PM
    I love the integration that Samsung now has with windows. I stay connected with all my content wether I'm on phone, tablet or pc. Didn't realize I would love the syncing so much.

customshopkv1 likes this.
    06-29-2020 03:49 AM
    I'm still baffled that the Apple watch doesn't have a keyboard to type replies or able to work independently with it's own number but yet is touted as the best smartwatch on the market.
    Having the luxury of a work (iphone) and personal phone (Android) it's nice to experience both sides. For work it's great, no need to customize, it just exists as is. But to be able to have a level of customization like Android would be huge. I've been a solid Samsung fan for their watches but i'm curious just how accurate they are against Apple. I hate the Apple watch square design. But if Apple permitted the same level of customization I could see jumping over to at least test the waters even with the watch.
    06-29-2020 03:53 AM
    I love the integration that Samsung now has with windows. I stay connected with all my content wether I'm on phone, tablet or pc. Didn't realize I would love the syncing so much.
    The Windows integration is one of the things that makes me want to get a Windows PC again (I'm using a Chromebook)
    I might just get the Galaxy Book Flex
    buzzy3970 likes this.
    06-29-2020 04:20 AM
    The Windows integration is one of the things that makes me want to get a Windows PC again (I'm using a Chromebook)
    According to Flossy Carter it is a lovely laptop but the speakers are bad. Very quiet.
    06-29-2020 05:37 AM
    Yup, going between my work desktop, my Latitude laptop and Surface Pro 7 is seamless!
    buzzy3970 likes this.
    06-29-2020 04:09 PM
    That's a sexy device. Reminds me of my glass top Lenovo ultrabook
    06-30-2020 11:05 AM
    More I can customize ios the better
    Hi. I've decided to forego buying any Galaxy Note phone this year. I'm getting the iPhone 11 Pro Max this weekend. Do you know of any great iPhone discussion sites (like this) that I can join? I've been surprised by the astounded reactions I've gotten from friends at my decision 😃. I think I want to experience both iOS and Android from now on-simultaneously.
    mustang7757 and j_hansen like this.
    06-30-2020 12:45 PM
    Hi. I've decided to forego buying any Galaxy Note phone this year. I'm getting the iPhone 11 Pro Max this weekend. Do you know of any great iPhone discussion sites (like this) that I can join? I've been surprised by the astounded reactions I've gotten from friends at my decision . I think I want to experience both iOS and Android from now on-simultaneously.
    You can go to the other site and log in with AC account i believe https://forums.imore.com/
    06-30-2020 01:16 PM
    Yeah sign in with your AC account there .

As an S20 owner, how you feel about iOS 14 features?-screenshot_20200630-141829.jpeg
    06-30-2020 01:19 PM
    Yeah sign in with your AC account there .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200630-141829.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	322078
    Thank you very much for the info.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    06-30-2020 06:28 PM
    Thank you very much for the info.
    Your welcome, enjoy your new phone , ive been on both platforms for long time now and enjoy both .
    06-30-2020 06:42 PM
    Hi. I've decided to forego buying any Galaxy Note phone this year. I'm getting the iPhone 11 Pro Max this weekend. Do you know of any great iPhone discussion sites (like this) that I can join? I've been surprised by the astounded reactions I've gotten from friends at my decision . I think I want to experience both iOS and Android from now on-simultaneously.
    MacRumors seems to have the largest subscriber base. That's the forum I visited when I owned the Max.

https://forums.macrumors.com/forums/iphone.99/
    06-30-2020 10:56 PM
    MacRumors seems to have the largest subscriber base. That's the forum I visited when I owned the Max.

https://forums.macrumors.com/forums/iphone.99/
    Thank you very much for the info
    07-01-2020 10:45 AM
    This is a good video comparing the iOS borrowed features from Android and the difference between how these are implemented. I think Android is still far superior and more customizable. Good to see iOS catching up.

07-02-2020 07:57 PM
    I've watched it. Thank you very much.
    07-03-2020 03:44 AM
    Also, new feature like AirPods automatically switch from one iOS device to another by just putting one down and picking up another sounds slick. And you have the rumored Glasses in a year or so. Also I'm snaptube word to pdf vidmate in the market for new car soon and Apple CarKey sounds cool.
    07-03-2020 04:08 PM
    I have to ask though, given the title, what this is doing in a Note 10 forum.
    mustang7757 and buzzy3970 like this.
    07-03-2020 06:58 PM
    I have to ask though, given the title, what this is doing in a Note 10 forum.
    [Moved to s20 Forum]

Probably when it got merged it stuck with note 10 forum early on .
    07-03-2020 07:33 PM
    How do I ignore this post so it does not keep showing up?
    Yesterday 09:39 PM
    How do I ignore this post so it does not keep showing up?
    You subscribed to it?
    Yesterday 09:42 PM
98 ... 234